The Official Furious 7 Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Day after seeing it I just keep thinking how dope of a movie it was. It's probably my favorite of the series as of now but I may need to watch fast five again. It's really going to suck not having Paul around for the next installments

i just keep thinking about how over the top it was:

transporter being able to take down a military base while being outnumbered by countless armed and trained soldiers, but he couldnt take down dom in a one on one fight lol

or

the rock being able to catch ole girl, then turn his body so he wouldnt land on her, all while getting blown out a building by a nade...landing on a car with all that momentum, and all he suffered was a broken arm and leg.....which miraclious healed enough for him to be able to flex out the cast lol...

and dont get me started on dom, your super hero's fav super hero....superman mixed with batman aint got shyt on dom lol....or paul walker being the ultimate sidekick...

even with all that said: i enjoyed every min of this movie lol....that was all the shyt i was expecting and it delivered....shyt, i hope the next one goes even more over the top...let dom drive an american muscle car down the side of one of the tallest buildings in the world while it's collapsing; with the car on fire; carrying a bomb that only has 30 secs to go off; a baby in the backseat; towing a boat; and trying to catch someone that's falling with that boat...

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i just keep thinking about how over the top it was:

transporter being able to take down a military base while being outnumbered by countless armed and trained soldiers, but he couldnt take down dom in a one on one fight lol

or

the rock being able to catch ole girl, then turn his body so he wouldnt land on her, all while getting blown out a building by a nade...landing on a car with all that momentum, and all he suffered was a broken arm and leg.....which miraclious healed enough for him to be able to flex out the cast lol...

and dont get me started on dom, your super hero's fav super hero....superman mixed with batman aint got shyt on dom lol....or paul walker being the ultimate sidekick...

even with all that side: i enjoyed every min of this movie lol....that was all the shyt i was expecting and it delivered....shyt, i hope the next one goes even more over the top...let dom drive an american muscle car down the side of one of the tallest buildings in the world while it's collapsing; with the car on fire; carrying a bomb that only has 30 secs to go off; a baby in the backseat; towing a boat; and trying to catch someone that's falling with that boat...

I mean at this point breh, if you don't know the series is going to be over the top then you don't know what you're getting into.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly From "Fast 4-Fast 6" it increased every Opening Weekend. I think "Furious 7" would of still done over 100 Million with Paul being alive. But 143 Million? In the Month of April? To put that into context, "Captain America Winter Solider" broke the April record last year with 93 Million OW. Now "Furious 7" breaks that record by 50 Million dollars. So yes I do think there was a Paul Walker "Death-Bump" if you want to call it that. But you can't really put a number on it cause it's hard to measure. I also think the movie delivered on Blockbuster entertainment. Movie purist will say it didn't have a plot and the stunt were just unbelievable. Well some audiences just want to turn there brain off for 2 hours and they aren't looking for artistic symbolism. Also overseas markets have clearly expanded. I think "Avengers 2" and "Star Wars 7" as well as "Jurassic World" are about to really shock people at the box office.

i think it wouldve done over $100 mill in the US cause of inflation, number of screens, etc, but not this damn much....same for internationally......and that is cause of the death boost....the same shyt happened with dark knight and heath....that movie was gonna do numbers, but those went up like a muthafukka once he died....

yea, avengers 2 and star wars gonna do numbers people wont believe/imagine...and that's only gonna increase next year with bat/sup and cap 3

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Honestly From "Fast 4-Fast 6" it increased every Opening Weekend. I think "Furious 7" would of still done over 100 Million with Paul being alive. But 143 Million? In the Month of April? To put that into context, "Captain America Winter Solider" broke the April record last year with 93 Million OW. Now "Furious 7" breaks that record by 50 Million dollars. So yes I do think there was a Paul Walker "Death-Bump" if you want to call it that. But you can't really put a number on it cause it's hard to measure. I also think the movie delivered on Blockbuster entertainment. Movie purist will say it didn't have a plot and the stunt were just unbelievable. Well some audiences just want to turn there brain off for 2 hours and they aren't looking for artistic symbolism. Also overseas markets have clearly expanded. I think "Avengers 2" and "Star Wars 7" as well as "Jurassic World" are about to really shock people at the box office.
:ohlawd:
Great time to be a fan of action movies :blessed:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean at this point breh, if you don't know the series is going to be over the top then you don't know what you're getting into.

think you taking what i'm saying the wrong way: i wasnt surprised by the over the top stuff, i knew what i was getting into, like i mentioned in my first post about the movie....i was just reflecting on some of the shyt that happened....

anyway, the only people that might not know it's gonna be over the top is people that havent seen any of the movies since 3....they kept trying to be more realistic 1-3, wasnt until 4 they made that change...

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think star wars is going to absolutely kill everything this year..

Nobody is ready for what Episode VII is about to do. 4 Generations of Star Wars fans young and old. And it's dropping just in time for Christmas and New Year's. Everyone is so scared they are changing release dates to get away from Star Wars.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I missed a lot of this series but saw this one:

Dom is immortal right? Like a god or thor something...they explain this in the earlier movies correct?
:dead:

They always sorta showed Dom being a abnormally strong freak.

Back in Fast and Furious they had him holding up a big ass couple hundred pound engine with one arm
4fast__0090_Layer-38.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is ready for what Episode VII is about to do. 4 Generations of Star Wars fans young and old. And it's dropping just in time for Christmas and New Year's. Everyone is so scared they are changing release dates to get away from Star Wars.
:win:

The butthurt of cacs because of a black stormtrooper too :ohlawd:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
after dom survived that crash over the mountain with rihanna jr like :yeshrug:, I knew there was no crash that could EVER kill him in this film series.

hell the first crash with statham was full head on and crazy as hell. dude had no seat belt on or anything.

:ufdup:

Rihanna ain't got shyt on her.

Not a rumor, Vin flat out said it in an interview on Kimmel or Conan or something.

No rumor breh, Vin said it so it's fact at this point. i think he said they start shooting it this fall
:ohlawd: