The Official Furious 7 Thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
this the only one i don't like. i put every single other one over it. the paul walker tribute didn't really do much for me, luda kept hyping it all week, i was kinda disappointed.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Saw it on Thursday and yeah that shyt was ridiculous!! :wow:

Kurt Rusell's character is BAWSE btw :bow:

Rock's one liners in this movie was :laff:

That Paul Walker ending was :mjcry:

Incredible stuff :clap:

The over the top action was :dj2:

Oh and two motherfukking words...TONY JAA!!

Tony Jaa and Pauls right in the end:wow:

Rock's best line came at the end.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Just got back from watching the movie and this ahit has me legit dumb founded. I knew it was gonna be over the top but god damn. :mindblown:

A team of 5 racers took out an entire black ops organization. :wtf:

Movie was pretty good overall. The ending was a nice touch. CGI Brian was a little unreal.

A team of 5 racers drove cars out of a plane thousands of feet in the air and vin diesel is just there going :demonic:

:ld:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Are you talking about the kids in Tokyo Drift?!!? :dahell: They had to get the continuity right... Sacrifises must be made... :heh: You just have to overlook some shyt...
:yeshrug:should have left Hans dead. i wodner when "Better Luck Tomorrow" takes place.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the movie today and I thought it was entertaining as hell. A lot of things didn't make no damn sense but damn it, it was entertaining.

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
shyt was amazing, but for me though most action movies bore me. If you're going to entertain me as an action movie you have to be over the top and unrealistic. This hit that mark

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got everything I expected outta this movie: a bunch of non stop, over the top action/stunts with some good 1 liners, some hot chicks, and cool cars...everything a popcorn flick should be.....

side note: the paul walker tribute was cool at the end...still think they need to officially kill his character next movie....when the shyt goes down in the next movie, brian is gonna wanna ride with dom, so to explain him not doing that, just have someone take him out....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold up, reading through the thread: yall cats cried/got choked up watching that walker tribute? lol get the fukk outta here....it was a cool, touching sendoff, but come on...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:damn: they are doing another 3 movies? I knew they were doing part 8, but I didn't know they were gonna go completely HAM.

This is the first of a new triolgy. Also the first one post tokyo drift. They now dont have to worry about any previous backstory. They have a complete fresh slate going into the future of the series now.

hold up, reading through the thread: yall cats cried/got choked up watching that walker tribute? lol get the fukk outta here....it was a cool, touching sendoff, but come on...

nikka shut up :birdman:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was literally exhausted from the outrageousness. The first batch of films had some "come on man" parts here and there, but in this one Every couple of minutes there was some :mindblown: going on. Even with sex there comes a point when you can't take anymore...I won't reveal too much, but I will tell you I finally checked out mentally when Vin Diesel lifted a car in the air :dead:

why'd it take you that long?...I was mentally checked out the min I knew I was gonna watch this lol....which is cool, cause that's the point of these movies....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the first of a new triolgy. Also the first one post tokyo drift. They now dont have to worry about any previous backstory. They have a complete fresh slate going into the future of the series now.

nikka shut up :birdman:

lol....did yall cry/get choked up watching the dark knight cause of heath?...or any movie that someone died before, during, and/or after it was made?...the tribute was cool, touching, and a hell of a send off, but besides this series, most of yall probably cant name other movies he was in without googling it....yet, yall cried, get the fukk outta here lol....nothing wrong with showing emotion, but I think a lot of yall cats faking the funk about this...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon yall..:aicmon:.

I was ready for the over the top 'fukkery', but... C'mon:aicmon:

Anyone with an IQ above 100 has to be offended by this drivel.

Which is a shame becaue the storyline had promised:francis:

this is what this franchise has evolved to

if it aint over the top it aint gonna work

i havent seen it yet but imma within the week

:win: