The Official Furious 7 Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I thought the kid from Tokyo Drift would join the family to teach them how to drift for the mountain scene. I'm guessing he'll take PW's spot in the future movies.

Also, the phone call scene was weird as shyt knowing PW died in real life. Were they going to kill his character off in this movie before he died?

They were always going to "retire" PW character in this movie before he died. Im sure they would of left openings for him to make cameos and such in the future. But yea that was always the plan going into fast 7

That ending was absolutely perfect! This series will never be the same without paul.

But yea the tokyo drift dude is signed for 3 movies so he'll have a bigger part in the next one. And i think the "Ramsey" chick is also signed for future movies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not that I mind these films, but :whatinthefukk:
they're gonna be taking down entire governments in cars in Fast and Furious 10, and by the time Fast and Furious 15 comes around they're going to be on some interstellar type shyt

'we gotta drive these four wheeled combustion engined cars through wormholes to save the world brehs!!' and we gonna run over any aliens that try to fukk wit us:russ:

That would be some ill shyt that Ludacris would pull that off. Him and Vin Diesel would be on some next level shyt.

Nah, but knowing fast and furious, vin diesel will wrestle and punch one to death
'

:mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
fastfastfastfast.gif

Ja said he was suppose to take Ludacris part going forward but turned down the roles. LOL. He'll always have this scene. MONICAAAAAAA Forever, lol.

It would be cool to see Ja Rule make a cameo in Fast 8 :obama:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That ending, dammit it got me brehs, knowing how he went out (on fire and screaming) We're all going to go out one day, makes you really appreciate what you do for those 18 hours of your day, there's no excuse to not go out and live a life worth living, making your mark on the world

Real spit :to:
:pachaha:you heard it here first breh breh

2023 FnF 12, they're flying spaceships with spinning rims
bumping into star trek's enterprise ship and doing burnouts on the surface
then they team up with Spock and drift through Klingon cities hauling space vaults

Vin Diesel doing burnouts with space shuttles and crashing them into space stations with evil aliens in it. :dead:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Great movie. I'm thinking they made this movie more about Letti getting her memory back after Paul's death. Along with Hans funeral scene, looks like PW was in most if not all the major action scenes witch they filmed first but wasn't in any of the personal storyline scenes outside of a couple. I remember stories about them dudes going to Dubai as they were filming. The personal scenes where PW was talking to his wife about joining the mission after the house explosion and the scene with Vin I believe on the plane or at that Kurt Russell's place where he tells PW to be a father/husband where both CGI Paul. You only saw PW from the left side of his face in those scenes and his head movement was not normal but CGI Paul didn't take anything from the movie. In the future, I'm thinking Statham is going to join to work with the family somehow against some bigger threat...

Last edited:

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly see this hitting 10 and stopping there , crazy to think that there will be 10 F&F movies. I hope they find a good way to write out Walker and keep Jordana around.

Re watched the first tonight after some years, it wasn't as tough a watch as I thought it would be but this shyt will feel like something is missing with Walker gone. He wasn't the best actor but his interaction with Tyrese was a huge thing for these movies in between action pieces:to:

Yeah! That why Tyrese's character felt kinda weird, he barely joked around
Yeah man that was touching and the way they followed him
Pauls car into the light :to:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
seen it last night the movie was over the top action which i haven't seen in a long time the mountain scene where the cars are coming out the air was my favorite part of the movie totally thought Sean would have a bigger part than what he had at least add him to the team Roman was funny as shyt :mjlol:but in a few scenes you could tell some cgi was used for paul walker especially at the end of the abu dhabi scene but the tribute to him was good lowkey got choked up but overall its one of the best ones of the series

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:damn: they are doing another 3 movies? I knew they were doing part 8, but I didn't know they were gonna go completely HAM.

He signed up for 7, 8 and 9, the James Wan trilogy that was set up once Justin Lin said 6 would be his last one.

And I'm actually glad they used Lucas Black so little in this movie, because dude looked awkward as hell in his Tokyo Drift look nearly ten years later (and supposed to be the same age). :mjlol:

With the time span between that scene and where this movie ends, he'll fit in better in the next movies.

The movie itself I thought was a bit better than 6 but still not touching 5. It felt like they wanted to do a Roman/Tej/Ramsey love triangle but held it back because they had to finish Paul's story. Hobbs and Toretto are officially John Matrix status in this movie, dudes are so broken that they had to kayfabe protect Statham taking both a Rock Bottom and a Suplex from them.

Not too big a fan of Wan's action direction though, he flips his camera way too much during the fight scenes, half of Tony Jaa's best moments were lost in some unnecessary 90 to 180 degree camera turn.

That ending though. I think someone brought a bag of onions to the theater. :wow: