The Official Furious 7 Thread

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
Just watched it

Not sure if I was more :mjcry: watching the emotional stuff at the end or
waiting all the way through the credits to find out there was no post credits scene :mjcry:

Starting to think Dom was fooling around in the garage one night, somehow added some NOS to a Corona and invented his own Captain America juice

Nathalie Emmanuel was just :noah: and Statham was an probably the franchise's best bad guy so far :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Just saw it. That sendoff. Some dude tried clapping at the end but everybody was just :mjcry:

I let a lot of shyt go in these movies but...how much was that car supposed to weigh that Vin picked up :dahell:
futuristic foreign cars, its made like top of the line being all erganomically perfect, super alloys that are hard yet flexible, IDK lets just assume its like something bruce wayne or batman would drive

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna be high, I'll probably cry like a bytch :mjcry: I'm just gonna let it out
I was with my little brother....

But I may have to do this when I goto a solo showing :mjcry:

Just saw it. That sendoff. Some dude tried clapping at the end but everybody was just :mjcry:

I let a lot of shyt go in these movies but...how much was that car supposed to weigh that Vin picked up :dahell:

I was expecting clapping but everyone was on some :wow:

And pretty much all left the theater silent quickly.

Some white chick kissed her husband then walked into the bathroom with teary eyes :mjcry: