The Official Furious 7 Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I thought the kid from Tokyo Drift would join the family to teach them how to drift for the mountain scene. I'm guessing he'll take PW's spot in the future movies.

Also, the phone call scene was weird as shyt knowing PW died in real life. Were they going to kill his character off in this movie before he died?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I thought the kid from Tokyo Drift would join the family to teach them how to drift for the mountain scene. I'm guessing he'll take PW's spot in the future movies.

Also, the phone call scene was weird as shyt knowing PW died in real life. Were they going to kill his character off in this movie before he died?

man, they totally wasted the tokyo drift dude. I mean, he was barely in this shyt. I don't think he'll have a future with the F&F franchise.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
This was the greatest sice in movie history and I loved every second of it. Some of the shyt these nikkas did was off the charts ridiculous. Probably did more damage to cities than:cape:and Zod. I may need to watch the series over, but I always :heh: when I see that an auto club has taken out some of the most dangerous criminals in the world.

Tyreese did some excellent c00ning. nikka was acting stupid as shyt :heh:
The chick from GoT.....:noah:

Jason Statham popping up out of nowhere was the funniest shyt ever. For real, this movie may be in my Top 10 Comedy films of all-time lol.

The Paul Walker tribute was great.

EDIT: Can't forget the classic one-liners. :blessed:and the legendary Kurt Russell. He was beasting too. Now I have to get a Belgian ale.

Can't wait for the next one. Jason Statham is going to beast. I need to see an extended scene with him killing all those guards from the beginning.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Movie was very good. Definitely one of the better ones in the series.

That Paul Walker sendoff/tribute was emotional :to:

People in my theater were having a drawn out discussion, debating if that was really Paul Walker close to the end or a double :aicmon:

They should end the series right here though. No need to drag it out anymore, especially without Paul. I'm sure we'll end up getting 2 or 3 more though :snoop:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
What was your guys' favorite part?

The ending. That shyt almost got me :mjcry: The music and just... goddamn :wow:

Also What the hell happened to Roman Pierce, he went from cool ass dude in 2F2F to this goofball.

I don't think I'm gonna check out the next FF day one, the series is getting too ridiculous now :troll:

Real talk, these mother fukkers are like superheroes in this movie, it's unreal. I wish I didn't go in with the mindset that they were normal people. It's like watch the GI Joe movie.

man, they totally wasted the tokyo drift dude. I mean, he was barely in this shyt. I don't think he'll have a future with the F&F franchise.
He's signed up for the next 3 F&F so hopefully they start up a new-ish group with him.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got back from seeing it in IMAX.
It was very good, seeing Walker in it now that he's gone added poignancy to scenes he had with Mia and Vin. The ending was very emotional with all them watching Brian & Mia together :mjcry: that montage almost got me but I held them tears back.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Movie was very good. Definitely one of the better ones in the series.

That Paul Walker sendoff/tribute was emotional :to:

People in my theater were having a drawn out discussion, debating if that was really Paul Walker close to the end or a double :aicmon:

They should end the series right here though. No need to drag it out anymore, especially without Paul. I'm sure we'll end up getting 2 or 3 more though :snoop:
supposedly tey used his brother

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think he signed a 3 movie deal with them

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah man that was touching and the way they followed him
Pauls car into the light :to:
Theater was quiet and just left when the credits rolled...

Even the song with WIZ in it... :wow:

Everything about that ending was perfect...If the series ends with that movie i'd be fine with it. :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This movie was very good!!! Way better than I expected..... I see they not gonna just give Avengers 2 the summer!!

Hell if it wasn't for knowing A2 coming out I would crown this movie of the summer!!! And it's barely spring

Jason Statham was that dude!! So glad he lived!! I would love to see him back.

That whole Abu Dhai scene was wild!!!

Kurt Russell surprisely killed it!! I was waiting for something that didn't happen with him but I liked his character.

Them stunts tho..... :damn:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I don't care how many times we gotta say it, but that final scene :mjcry:

Could not have been done better, you'd never think F&F could pull off a scene like that but they nailed it. "For Paul":mjcry:

As far as the movie, really enjoyed it. Gave you everything you want from a F&F movie: the cars, the fights, the stunts, a few good laughs, Nathalie :takedat:

As someone who has Tokyo Drift in my top 3, sucked to see Sean used so briefly

But the rumors are he signed for 3 films, and now with the crew down 1 man and Deckard (and possibly Owen off that first scene) still alive, bring in Sean to help put Han's killer in the ground. Also while his role was brief, he has a very important role giving Dom the necklace that basically brings Letty's memory back. Could mean they see him in future plans

Either way I'll be there day 1 for Number 8

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
That ending, dammit it got me brehs, knowing how he went out (on fire and screaming) We're all going to go out one day, makes you really appreciate what you do for those 18 hours of your day, there's no excuse to not go out and live a life worth living, making your mark on the world

Last edited:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
michelle2brodriguez2b2528632529.jpg
SLIDER-michelle-rodriguez.jpg

why is a so called man of God posting pictures of a demonic atheist lesbian woman?

:patrice: