The Official Furious 7 Thread

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
i absolutely love the series, and have watched every movie 1st day in theaters but....

this movie was straight flabby and sick... so over the top it was bad

i mean there were a few good scenes and the ending is almost worth it by itself - very nostalgic

but christ some of of those fight scenes were so awful, like when they was swapping that hoe from car to car doing 60mph in the streets of LA... sh*t looked like this

action-movie-gifs-boss.gif

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Enjoyable but it was a big step down from 6 which was a slight step down from 5. Something felt off and missing from this one:patrice:. The lack of The Rock hurt this. The first third was quite slow and I didn't feel like the other two provided enough payoff in terms of thrills and action. This one was also a bit convoluted. I don't think the stuff with
the mercs and the tech program was needed at all in this movie(would have been better for the next movie/trilogy seeing how they want to continue the franchise). Should have just been Jason Statham hunting them down. Nevertheless Kurt "the gawd" Russel, Djimon Hounsou(that scene where he comes out of the car:jawalrus:) and Tony Ja played their parts well.
The action also felt more raw in 5 and 6 than in this one, here it was more like Fast and Furious(2009) too much CGI. Crew was good as usual, Tyrese was very funny and Statham did his thing, intro was hot!.
But man that ending:wow:hit me hard:to:, great send off for Paul and should have closed out the series, it just wont be the same and feel right without him:mjcry:.

Daps
Final scene was dope. Had to keep G and turn away a couple times. Didn't want that emotional connection and be tearing up outside the theatre. Hahahaha.

Ramsey tho..... I'm just tryna fuuuuukkkkk. Straight my type to a T.