The Official Furious 7 Thread

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean schools are on break in my area...afternoon is always better than evening showing though..cheaper and ppl typically working.
ya i was planning on going to the imax at 1:00

edit: afternoon showings usually are better cheaper less full. and the people that are in there talking shyt usually crack me the fukk up

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:to: just saw 7pm show in iMaX . Good give it 8 out of 10, im suprised at how much Paul did in the movie cause the parts he wasn't in stood out . It felt slightly disjointed maybe because they had to really shift things around with his passing , but Ramsey :banderas: that scene .
:to: that ending was both touching and classy. Got a tiny bit eerie though . If you likes the others you'll like this , I say this affectionately That it was kind of like they said less plot give them more action and I ain't mad at it as we all in on the joke . If you hated the other I have no idea why you'd see this one seriously so we don't need the ohhh this movie is trash and overrated posts . The best part was how they handled brian .

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:to: just saw 7pm show in iMaX . Good give it 8 out of 10, im suprised at how much Paul did in the movie cause the parts he wasn't in stood out . It felt slightly disjointed maybe because they had to really shift things around with his passing , but Ramsey :banderas: that scene .
:to: that ending was both touching and classy. Got a tiny bit eerie though . If you likes the others you'll like this , I say this affectionately That it was kind of like they said less plot give them more action and I ain't mad at it as we all in on the joke . If you hated the other I have no idea why you'd see this one seriously so we don't need the ohhh this movie is trash and overrated posts . The best part was how they handled brian .
After credit scene?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
The ending :wow:

I loved the movie though the theater I was in it seemed the screen wasn't bright enough...or maybe my eyesight is fukked. I couldn't really point out the scenes where Paul wasn't in..

And I thought Lucas Black from Tokyo Drift was gonna have a bigger role...:francis:

most "midnight shows" are now at like 8 pm in my area, for big movies....not sure if this would classify
:blessed:

Same here..

Gonna catch that 730/8pm showing of Avengers in a few weeks :banderas:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[]
The ending :wow:

I loved the movie though the theater I was in it seemed the screen wasn't bright enough...or maybe my eyesight is fukked. I couldn't really point out the scenes where Paul wasn't in..

And I thought Lucas Black from Tokyo Drift was gonna have a bigger role...:francis:

:blessed:

Same here..

Gonna catch that 730/8pm showing of Avengers in a few weeks :banderas:
lucas black :heh: maybe in the future hell be added. I wonder what the original plan was for the movie?
i think Russell was going to be Paul's dad . I kept waiting for him to betray the team :heh: I think because outside of that realistically why would Brian still be globetrotting after this movie anyway ? Man got a wife and 2 kids ! Keep your ass at home Breh. Also Rhonda and statham and little shaw Are still alive . I wouldn't mind seeing Rhonda come in to the cast
After credit scene?
Nope not on imax at least .