The Official Furious 7 Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Fair. But I guess now it's not known for that. Rock, Luda, vin, tyreese, Michelle and Jordanna are all minorities or half minorities and the series is now a group of people rather than just two big names
Can't believe they are going to carry on without walker, thought they said they would shut it down out of respect, money grubbing motherfukers :russ:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Can't believe they are going to carry on without walker, thought they said they would shut it down out of respect, money grubbing motherfukers :russ:

This one gonna prob make the most of em all, with the questions of how they will handle the Walker tragedy:mjcry: and adding Statham to the mix. If this shyt doesn't blow away box office records Id be shocked:wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This one gonna prob make the most of em all, with the questions of how they will handle the Walker tragedy:mjcry: and adding Statham to the mix. If this shyt doesn't blow away box office records Id be shocked:wow:
this being made was never in question what I am talking about is continuing with the franchise. I am hearing this is the start of what will be the 3rd trilogy of the series

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
this being made was never in question what I am talking about is continuing with the franchise. I am hearing this is the start of what will be the 3rd trilogy of the series

i honestly see this hitting 10 and stopping there , crazy to think that there will be 10 F&F movies. I hope they find a good way to write out Walker and keep Jordana around.

Re watched the first tonight after some years, it wasn't as tough a watch as I thought it would be but this shyt will feel like something is missing with Walker gone. He wasn't the best actor but his interaction with Tyrese was a huge thing for these movies in between action pieces:to:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i honestly see this hitting 10 and stopping there , crazy to think that there will be 10 F&F movies. I hope they find a good way to write out Walker and keep Jordana around.

Re watched the first tonight after some years, it wasn't as tough a watch as I thought it would be but this shyt will feel like something is missing with Walker gone. He wasn't the best actor but his interaction with Tyrese was a huge thing for these movies in between action pieces:to:
Never seen 1 movie but loved running scared so am curious to see his last flick, hearing they are going to make him retire :ld: