The Official Furious 7 Thread

JSS

Pro
Daps
Vince: Try Fatburger from now on! You can get yourself a double cheese with fries for 2.95 fakkit! :demonic:

Brian: I like the tuna here.:mjpls:

Vince: Bulllshyt a$$hole! No one likes the tuna here! :ufdup:

Brian: Yeah, well I do.:smugbiden:

Both: :slapfight:

WATCHYO BACK! WATCHYO! WATCHYO! WATCHYO BACK!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That and also the series finally found out what it should be. Less about racing and more about heists and crime thriller and straight action movies.
That trucker with a shottie in part 1 must of been the goat truck driver cause he almost bodied the original ff squad ! Statham should recruit him to fukk them up :heh:
Anyone seen this yet ??

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
7 flicks compared to one breh. Fast and furious has killed it financially worldwide. Bad boys did too but it's two compared to 7
dude stated it's the most successful franchise led by a nonwhite but Paul walker was arguably 1a to diesel being 1b and is vin diesel not half white? :heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
dude stated it's the most successful franchise led by a nonwhite but Paul walker was arguably 1a to diesel being 1b and is vin diesel not half white? :heh:

Fair. But I guess now it's not known for that. Rock, Luda, vin, tyreese, Michelle and Jordanna are all minorities or half minorities and the series is now a group of people rather than just two big names

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Bad Boys" is #1 franchise with two Black Leads. But "Fast and Furious" is one of the most diverse film franchise in History. "The Matrix Trilogy" is up there too. I got tickets for tomorrow night early. My expectations are guarded. It's the 7th installment but it looks like they pulled out all the stops for Paul. As for the evolution of the franchise I agree with Marty. You could't just do the "Racing" thing forever they had to switch it up. But turning them from Criminals on the run to Good guys helping the law might have been the main plot point that turned the series.