The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

The black F1 community is p4p the best in all of sports. You'd think that all the fans and content creators would be inclined to tap dance, given the demographics of the sport, but EVERYONE is on code like a MF.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Piquet been a POS for decades. Senna snatched his chain and made him irrelevant. Dude been mad ever since. Heā€™s a Bolsonaro supporter so this makes sense.
Let me add to this. F1 usually parades its champions as demigods. They show up to races, get in the booth every now and then, interview drivers post-quali or race or whatever.

Even drivers that arenā€™t champions get top billing. Thereā€™s usually respect in the paddock if you werenā€™t a complete scrub.

No one talks about Piquet. Youā€™d barely know he won a race let alone 3 championships. Dude has just many as Senna. More than Alonso, Andretti, Hakkinen, etc. Why? Because heā€™s an ass. This isnā€™t anything new.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racist Bull

Let me add to this. F1 usually parades its champions as demigods. They show up to races, get in the booth every now and then, interview drivers post-quali or race or whatever.

Even drivers that arenā€™t champions get top billing. Thereā€™s usually respect in the paddock if you werenā€™t a complete scrub.

No one talks about Piquet. Youā€™d barely know he won a race let alone 3 championships. Dude has just many as Senna. More than Alonso, Andretti, Hakkinen, etc. Why? Because heā€™s an ass. This isnā€™t anything new.

Even in my relatively minimal exposure, this rings true. I seriously thought that Martin Brundle and Paul di Resta were heavy hitters with as much as they work broadcasts, and come to find out, they don't have a single win between them :dead:

Their combined career point totals are basically a mediocre Lewis Hamilton season :dead:

For F1 to basically ignore his existence, despite having three titles really means something.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Even in my relatively minimal exposure, this rings true. I seriously thought that Martin Brundle and Paul di Resta were heavy hitters with as much as they work broadcasts, and come to find out, they don't have a single win between them :dead:

Their combined career point totals are basically a mediocre Lewis Hamilton season :dead:

For F1 to basically ignore his existence, despite having three titles really means something.
Their F1 careers were nothing but Brundle and Di Resta had solid careers in Sports Cars and DTM respectively. I can give them their credit for that.