The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i never saw this live. listen to the commentary........

blaming hamilton even after the replay, max clearly turns into his car :mjpls:

just blatant :mjpls: pleacoppin

Daps
Red Bull and Max definitely looks like they got the next few titles on lock. Ferrari although fast just canā€™t get out of their own way and Merc, well who knows.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
In case you wonder how people still see Lewis, this is Max's soon to be father in law.

fukking racists, the lot of them.

Apparently in the video he refers to Lewis as "the blackey"
Piquet been a POS for decades. Senna snatched his chain and made him irrelevant. Dude been mad ever since. Heā€™s a Bolsonaro supporter so this makes sense.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The amount of shyt this breh continually deals with is astounding.

And itā€™s not like he has peers in the sport who can somewhat relate and identify. Mans is out there all alone and single-handedly rewriting F1ā€™s history.

These CACs donā€™t even attempt to hide their true colors because Iā€™m their eyes a breh shouldnā€™t be there in the first place.

fukk Max, his bytch and his soon to be father in law.

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This story came out 5 days ago. There was a conscious effort to try and bury it in the English speaking press. Fortunately, the Brazilian public really fukk with Lewis, so CNN Brazil had to unleash the flutes.

The F1 reddit even removed/hid the thread discussing the matter, after it had 500+ comments. I had to use google to even find the thread. After the CNN Brazil tweet and reporting from the English speaking media, they've now made it visible and available for comments. :childplease:

Last edited: