The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Fortunately, the Brazilian public really fukk with Lewis
To an insane degree. Ever since Massa, no one made Brazilians tune in like Lewis and it's really out of mutual respect and admiration. I still get chills remembering the crowd cheering for Lewis last year. That was one hell of a race. :wow:

And then this year Merc gave him a car on fukking hydraulics. :gucci:

gyang-pull.gif

This probably made the viewership for F1 here tank harder than OKC.
And mind you, the races are usually on Sunday afternoons with pretty much zero competition and on free tv channels.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps

"People say things... if people happen to be a little bit overweight, or undersized like me, I'm quite sure a lot of people have made remarks about that. If I'd have heard it, I'd have been able to deal with it myself without too much trouble.

"I'm surprised Lewis hasn't just brushed it aside. Or, better than that, replied. But he's now come out and Nelson has apologised."
Believe it or not, this is one of least racist comments that he has made. :francis:

FWfQhnkX0AEzb3p

And:

full

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Believe it or not, this is one of least racist comments that he has made. :francis:

FWfQhnkX0AEzb3p

And:

full

If you go further back into the history of Eccelstone and his once partner in crime Max Mosley, that web is intricate and sordid as hell, especially on the Mosley side.

You will find Nazi sympathisers, Founders of fascist parties, and Teddy boy leaders in that history.

Leopards don't easily change their spots

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Ecclestone isn't even worth interviewing anymore, half of it is his old age has made him more senile and the other half is he's always been a rich out of touch c*nt.

The man also just said he would die for Putin and the Ukraine war isn't bad

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

ā€œIā€™ve spent a bit of time with Nelson, I think more than the average person in general, and he is definitely not a racist,ā€ said Verstappen. ā€œHeā€™s actually a really nice and relaxed guy.

ā€œIā€™m pretty sure also, in the statement he released, I think you can see the word in two ways. But I think itā€™s still just better not to use it.

ā€œI donā€™t think he needs me to tell him what is right and what isnā€™t,ā€ he said. ā€œHe already said in his statement I think he realised that he used the wrong word.

ā€œSo who am I to then call him? I donā€™t think it will change anything anyway. I think he realised it was probably not the correct word to use ā€“ well, clearly itā€™s not the correct word to use.

ā€œIt can be interpreted in two ways and of course people pick up on the bad side and then it gets really blown out of proportion. Because I know Nelson personally, people label him as a racist now, which I donā€™t think he is. But I fully agree, of course, that you cannot use these words.ā€

ā€œI think itā€™s better to open a conversation instead of banning because when you ban people, then you are actually not even helping the situation,ā€ he said. ā€œYouā€™re not talking. You have to communicate.

ā€œCommunication is really important because if you just ban that is not helping what youā€™re trying to enforce, right? Youā€™re trying to educate people. So itā€™s better to have a chat.

ā€œThese things can be very easily solved. When you have a fight with someone and you insult someone and you have a good chat and you apologise, in these kind of things is exactly the same. Itā€™s of course not nice to the one you upset but things can be easily forgotten and as long you learn from the mistakes you made or the wording you use.

ā€œI donā€™t think you should be banned from from the paddock. And especially, I donā€™t think, a three-time world champion.ā€

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to have to check Reddit for this shyt, that'll be my dose of racism for the day. This is what I expected from him. He doesn't understand wrongdoing unless he's on the receiving end. But this is who they decided should be champion last year.
When you start reading it it actually seems reasonable. But in actuality it's the same tired bullshyt from a guy who probably sat back and smiled when his Dad and Piquet called Lewis the n word or worse, after Silverstone.

Last edited:

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It gets worse.

He's asked about Keke Rosberg (Nico's dad) and says that he was a shyt driver, just like his son, and that the only reason why he beat Lewis that one year was because Lewis must have been getting fukked in the arse, more than usual.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It gets worse.

HSay that Nico Rosberg and his dad were shyt drivers and the only reason why he beat Lewis was because Lewis must have been getting fukked in the arse, more than usual that year.

Man fukk this c*nt. fukk his family, and fukk Max for enabling this piece of shyt with his 'he isn't racist' comments. fukk all of them and anyone who supports them.

s@n

All Star
Daps
Lemme say this:

I happened to catch a lunch with RBā€™s former marketing director, literally the guy who created the F1 team. He told me that even though the program is obviously his baby, he is a huge fan of Lewis (favorite driver) and he totally thought Lewis was jobbed. Neutrals can make of that what they will. It truly sucks that Lewis has to constantly deal with this shyt.