The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They should have left him on the other softs because they had temperature. I don't see them making Q3.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The new wheel wasn't set up properly
juelz-2.png

The anti-lock fukked up
juelz-2.png

The tires weren't up to speed
juelz-2.png

The ink from the new contract made my hands slippery
juelz-2.png

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Merc so slow :mjcry:
Toto confirmed earlier what I mentioned a few weeks ago. They porpoise so bad that they have to lift on the straights. They're probably going to need an entirely new rear suspension geometry to manage how much travel is occuring. They also need to figure out how to generate heat in these tires so that situations like this stop happening.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toto confirmed earlier what I mentioned a few weeks ago. They porpoise so bad that they have to lift on the straights. They're probably going to need an entirely new rear suspension geometry to manage how much travel is occuring. They also need to figure out how to generate heat in these tires so that situations like this stop happening.

Break it down for me, since I'm pretty new to all this. What I'm getting from this is that Mercedes probably won't be truly competitive until mid/late season, if at all.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
If you cause a red flag you should have to start at the bottom of whatever qualifying it is.

Sainz should be 15, not 10.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you cause a red flag you should have to start at the bottom of whatever qualifying it is.

Normally, wouldn't the rest of the field handle that, since his time was set early in the qualifying window? In a case like this, it'd make sense then, since the rain is probably going to slow it down.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Break it down for me, since I'm pretty new to all this. What I'm getting from this is that Mercedes probably won't be truly competitive until mid/late season, if at all.
That's it in a nutshell. Cost cap means Mercedes can't throw money at this like they would have in the past. CFD and wind tunnel time is restricted based on constructors championship results, so the better you've done, the more you're handicapped. I'm honestly skeptical that teams will be able to close the gap under these rules if they're not last in the standings. If you go down the wrong development path, you're fukked.

That's pretty much the Indycar rule. I was thinking it should be instated for F2 and F3 at the very least.

Croft trying to start shyt :smh: