The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This fukking guy :snoop: always has 3 excuses lined up. I expected much more from Sainz this season.

Ferrari needs to make a call to Lewis next season :steviej:

:childplease:

Dudeā€™s weekend was screwed up from Q3 on. He got a decent time deleted by Alonsoā€™s red flag then was let out of the pits late due to a starter issue. Basically had no tire warm up. In the race, he got fukked by a bad steering wheel in overdrove to compensate.

This is first weekend in 17 races he hasnā€™t scored a point and something like the first in 25 he hasnā€™t finished a race. Donā€™t be that guy.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The anti stall is true though. Karun did a segment where they showed Ferrari swapping his wheel at the last minute, and then anti stall kicking in at the line. He said that the backup wheel wasn't calibrated like the main one and that's what caused his issues. The trip to the gravel was all him though :hubie:
Top drivers drive around that shyt like weā€™ve seen Lewis and Max do. nikka finally canā€™t cry about not being in a race winning car and doesnā€™t look up to snuff.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Top drivers drive around that shyt like weā€™ve seen Lewis and Max do. nikka finally canā€™t cry about not being in a race winning car and doesnā€™t look up to snuff.
You not driving around anti-stall breh. :comeon:

You get an unprogrammed steering wheel with buttons that donā€™t work youā€™re in trouble.

The DNF was definitely his fault though.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You not driving around anti-stall breh. :comeon:

You get an unprogrammed steering wheel with buttons that donā€™t work youā€™re in trouble.

The DNF was definitely his fault though.
That's not directly what I was referring to friend. I just meant how mentally flustered he gets when things aren't picture perfect. This is a trend with Carlos. It's always someone or something else's fault. You never see him have an in race setback and end the race with a smile about how he overcame the obstacle. You just get a post race interview of him bytching.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's not directly what I was referring to friend. I just meant how mentally flustered he gets when things aren't picture perfect. This is a trend with Carlos. It's always someone or something else's fault. You never see him have an in race setback and end the race with a smile about how he overcame the obstacle. You just get a post race interview of him bytching.
Breh, until this race he's started from 15th or below and finished in the points something like 5 times in a row and hit a podium in two of those races.

The most recent example was Saudi 2021 where he screwed up in quali, started from 15th, and then outraced Leclerc for much of the race until his tires fell off.

The season isn't going the way he pictured to start. That's mostly on him and he said as much. But to claim he doesn't have legitimate complaints on the car's reliability issues this past weekend is false. The car put him on the backfoot twice. Usually he has no problem working his way through the field. Just had a shyt weekend, it happens to everyone.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Breh, until this race he's started from 15th or below and finished in the points something like 5 times in a row and hit a podium in two of those races.

The most recent example was Saudi 2021 where he screwed up in quali, started from 15th, and then outraced Leclerc for much of the race until his tires fell off.

The season isn't going the way he pictured to start. That's mostly on him and he said as much. But to claim he doesn't have legitimate complaints on the car's reliability issues this past weekend is false. The car put him on the backfoot twice. Usually he has no problem working his way through the field. Just had a shyt weekend, it happens to everyone.
:mjgrin: Didnā€™t know I was insulting your ā€œguyā€. My bad big dawg. Youā€™re right. Ferrari needs to get it together so he can truly soar. Leclerc better watch out.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This guy is already talking about it being over 3 races into the season :hhh:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This guy is already talking about it being over 3 races into the season :hhh:

soft-kobe-bryant.gif