The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you guys need to come down of the ledge. Mercedes and Lewis have won multiple chips and have all the resources and egineering at its disposal. We dont have any idea of their pace the can have until the aero stuff is fixed. Lewis needs to stay on the points mix as they improve the car which they will. Lewis has shown can win without the fastest car.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So some of y'all are only fans of Lewis and not F1?
No, I'm a fan of motorsports in general, but seeing a black face makes it easier to get into something that black people aren't traditionally associated with (see Bill Lester with NASCAR and IMSA, James and Malcom Stewart for Supercross). Lewis being in the sport has definitely helped keep me interested. He'll be the gateway for some people, other just a loose tie to keep them coming back.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé

I don't really expect much from this weekend, barring any issues with RB or Ferrari, the best they can hope for is 5/6.

Now if the new floor they're bringing to Imola combined with this new wing doesn't have them at least fighting for podiums, then I'll begin to worry. I don't doubt there's pace in the car, I just hope they'll be able to unlock it in time to give Lewis a shot at the title.

VAG to decide on Porsche and Audi entries for 2026 today... watch this be non-news.

Audi and Porsche F1 decisions imminent as top brass meeting is held | RacingNews365

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
gonna be dope watching a race on a Saturday night this weekend

4 DRS Zones is going to be interesting

the way they did the tire compounds for this race weekend is also something I haven't seen before where they are using C1, C2 and C4

still really early in practice, but McLaren looking good, im guessing they have the engines turned all the way up since is Danny Ric's home race

hope the Arrows are on their shyt this weekend

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
gonna be dope watching a race on a Saturday night this weekend

4 DRS Zones is going to be interesting

the way they did the tire compounds for this race weekend is also something I haven't seen before where they are using C1, C2 and C4

still really early in practice, but McLaren looking good, im guessing they have the engines turned all the way up since is Danny Ric's home race

hope the Arrows are on their shyt this weekend
I don't understand why they haven't done the step between compounds before/more. It would have been an easier way for them to add interest to the races years ago.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Whether it's Imola or Miami that new floor better fix porpoising or it's over :francis:

They just showed Russell is using the rear wing from Jeddah and Lewis the one from Bahrain.
Whatever setup change they made during the Vettel red flag introduced porpoising on the run to turn 9. I wonder if it's something they think they can live with if it's only happening in that place.