The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I still reckon Lewis will be off to Ferrari soon

thought so but merc were able to convince him with off-track legacy opportunities and the fact that Mercedes might be an even bigger name than Ferrari in the general automotive industry.

but given this season's start, what underperformance means for his on-track legacy and ..

ferrari is the #1 f1 team at the end of the day :manny:

maybe he should have gone :francis:

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Had this shyt on DVR but didn't extend the time - red flag fukked me up.

Seem like a lot of improvements across the middle of the pack teams. Don't think I ever watched a race at this track - hopefully will be a good competitive race.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to lie when I first saw that there were a couple Canadian drivers in F1 I thought it was cool...

But these dudes are dog shyt. I don't understand how there aren't any American drivers in F1 but Stroll and Latifi have spots. Them dudes at AM need to talk to Lawrence and tell him his son is ass.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermƩ
Imagine your daddy buying you a whole f1 team, to try to hide your mediocrity.

Also, the people in the thread talking about the AMG power units, come explain to me how McLaren are in 4th and 7th and how Lewis was going purple in S1 all session at a power track.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Imagine your daddy buying you a whole f1 team, to try to hide your mediocrity.

Also, the people in the thread talking about the AMG power units, come explain to me how McLaren are in 4th and 7th and how Lewis was going purple in S1 all session at a power track.
It's still too early to tell engine wise.

Much better by McLaren but lets put Mercedes quali in perspective, both Sainz and Alonzo should've outqualified them easily. I just hope Mercedes was on a race set up otherwise it will be a long race tomorrow. Russell and Lewis did an amazing job keeping it together in sector 3 yesterday, every time there was a yellow flag I thought it was one of them.

Alosno was flying and if they can put Ocon on the same set up I wouldn't be surprised if both Alpines get by Mercs and McLarens.