The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi brehs, though some of us have strong feelings about the queen and the British monarchy, it would be remiss of me if I didn't mention that Lewis will be knighted today, and will be officially Sir Lewis Hamilton.

This will also be his first public appearance after the Abu Dhabi Fix.

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Mercedes fail to appear for FIA Prize-Giving Gala pre-ceremony | RacingNews365

Glad the team seems to be taking this very seriously still.

Heard a few onboards from Sainz, Stroll and Riciardo yesterday basically calling out the BS that happened on that last lap. Makes me even angrier that only Russell and Norris have questioned it publically when they pretty much all know it was a farce.

Hi brehs, though some of us have strong feelings about the queen and the British monarchy, it would be remiss of me if I didn't mention that Lewis will be knighted today, and will be officially Sir Lewis Hamilton.

This will also be his first public appearance after the Abu Dhabi Fix.
This makes me feel even worse.......it should have happened with no.8 but nonetheless well done to him :salute:

Joylon Palmer posted his weekly "analysis" and completely glossed over the breach of racing procedure by Masi. Apparently F1 has been deleting comments from YT whenever someone brings it up. They're trying desperately to make this go away and it isn't working :russ:
FIA have limited comments on their IG too....

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mercedes fail to appear for FIA Prize-Giving Gala pre-ceremony | RacingNews365

Glad the team seems to be taking this very seriously still.

Heard a few onboards from Sainz, Stroll and Riciardo yesterday basically calling out the BS that happened on that last lap. Makes me even angrier that only Russell and Norris have questioned it publically when they pretty much all know it was a farce.

This makes me feel even worse.......it should have happened with no.8 but nonetheless well done to him :salute:

FIA have limited comments on their IG too....

If the queen comes out and says "They Robbed you Lewis"

shyt would pretty much shut down

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I wanted to post this morning that I suspected Lewis would discourage the team from taking it forward and it's looking like my suspicion rang true.

This (hopefully) means that he is saving his focus for next season and will go beast mode but this is really dissapointing if true. Why does Lewis have to be the bigger man in all this?

Also, I didn't wanna say anything during the season but dude is lucky he didn't have to miss any races this year due to Covid. Who is to say he will be that lucky next season? Russell might also have ambitions of his own to go for the WDC like Nico did.

Come on, Lewis fight for your title man or at least get the FIA to admit Verstappen's title is tainted.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Why does Lewis have to be the bigger man in all this?
Because he's black. Plain and simple. He knows what time it is, WE know what time it is. Trail blazing black people have to be the bigger people and exemplary every step of the way so that when our presence is more normalized, we can start to take those liberties. He's not taking the high road because he wants to (maybe he does), he's doing it because he has to for the next Lewis Hamilton. TLR likes to say shyt is chess not checkers - normally when it ain't - but this is just that.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to post this morning that I suspected Lewis would discourage the team from taking it forward and it's looking like my suspicion rang true.

This (hopefully) means that he is saving his focus for next season and will go beast mode but this is really dissapointing if true. Why does Lewis have to be the bigger man in all this?

Also, I didn't wanna say anything during the season but dude is lucky he didn't have to miss any races this year due to Covid. Who is to say he will be that lucky next season? Russell might also have ambitions of his own to go for the WDC like Nico did.

Come on, Lewis fight for your title man or at least get the FIA to admit Verstappen's title is tainted.

That's all speculation by crofty.

This is bigger than Lewis.

The fia, by screwing lewis, screwed Mercedes Benz as well. Shareholders will want answers and it's the teams job to maximize profits for shareholders