The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

calh45

Cal
Daps
Not just Sky. David Coulthard has been biased as fukk this year as well.

fukk all of them.

If Lewis comes back I hope he keeps it to yes or no answers for these Judases

After listening to Ecclestone I hope he comes back and destroys EVERYONE then literally retires. Their viewership would crash both from his dominance, but also his retirement. All the rest of the drivers are dry as hell so they won't have Lewis' off the track personality to push views anymore.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After listening to Ecclestone I hope he comes back and destroys EVERYONE then literally retires. Their viewership would crash both from his dominance, but also his retirement. All the rest of the drivers are dry as hell so they won't have Lewis' off the track personality to push views anymore.
I get the revenge tip, but at this stage sometimes you have to let the white supremacy burn itself to the ground to get meaningful change.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
It's seems Max consistently has finally paid off, dude is now one of few drivers to have won it in a none WCC car, anyway it seems Hamilton's disasterclass in both Azerbaijan and Monaco did bite him in the end.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lewis needs to get that 8, fukk this clown

Personally i think this is the weak way out. Giving these kunts exactly what they want.

No.

Take their golden goose (that 8th title) away from them

And then tell em "fucc you, i'm out :umad:"

:yeshrug:

I dunno why that old nicca mad...he's the one that first suggested to Lewis that he should look at Mercedes...this yo fault you soggy lizard :lolbron: ohhhhhh :ohhh: you thought you was being slick trying to coax lewis into moving to the backwaters of the grid whilst still capitalising off his global star power didn't ya? Didn't think Mercedes would do a 180 did ya? ya dumb b'tch :pacspit::umad:

Last edited:

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won't mercedes be even stronger next year? Wouldn't be surprised if toto was in on it the way they have been sabotaging Lewis. Lewis should go for 10 and bounce

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
tp63ylgwfg581.jpg

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That shyt hit deep. Deep.

I am happy Samuel stood up and spoke out man. fukk that shyt, stop railroading black men.

If I can get a few powerful black celebrities speak out and ruin F1 suddenly realise they have a PR disaster on their hands in terms of the US market.

:wow:

One of the biggest sports robberies of all time imo. Have you seen an NFL/NBA/NFL/individual get jobbed for a championship at the professional to this extent.

Further validation of his goat-hood. Needed rules to be completely changed on the fly to beat him

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the biggest sports robberies of all time imo. Have you seen an NFL/NBA/NFL/individual get jobbed for a championship at the professional to this extent.

Further validation of his goat-hood. Needed rules to be completely changed on the fly to beat him
"This is his life's work that he is being robbed of"

That's it in a nutshell spot on by Samuel L.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:picard: The FIA really shot themselves in the foot with this one. You had a pretty vocal group that was outraged immediately-- but now that the novelty of the moment has worn off, it seems more people are feeling uneasy about the situation. I don't know if this just goes away. I'll definitely be watching the prizegiving to see how the attendees respond to Max vs Lewis.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That shyt hit deep. Deep.

I am happy Samuel stood up and spoke out man. fukk that shyt, stop railroading black men.

If I can get a few powerful black celebrities speak out and ruin F1 suddenly realise they have a PR disaster on their hands in terms of the US market.

:wow:

We all know Will Smith loves to talk. He should speak up on behalf of his friend Lewis.