The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That's exactly what they did! I said it in a private coli based group chat yesterday that if i wanted to watch sports entertainment i'd watch WWE or the NBA playoffs because at least then I know i'm walking into fiction off the bat.

I'm sorry to all my American bredrins in here (this isn't directed at you personally) but you man ALWAYS ruin sports when you get ownership of it. Every non US sport you touch, you man are cancers to it. You lot (not you lot, i'm talking the American owners, financers etc) just can't grasp that the best form of entertainment for the fans is when a sport is competitive based on legit skill based competition not soap opera dramatic theatrics. F1 is inherently gonna have fuccery in it because its basically a death sport and you have to be half psycho to be a driver...it doesn't need manufactured stories, the people working in it are tapped enough as it is smfh.

:deadrose::russ::deadrose:

Edit; And you're right. If you want justice, fairness or equity in any sort of endeavor, you won't get it from (mostly white) Americans.

Signed, an American.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am thinking about this and as much as I would hate to see Lewis go, I hope he retires.

The big interest is for him to come back and get revenge next year. That's where the money is.

If Lewis says "fukk it, I'm out." That's a bunch of interest gone.

They can let their golden child Max carry the sport.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am thinking about this and as much as I would hate to see Lewis go, I hope he retires.

The big interest is for him to come back and get revenge next year. That's where the money is.

If Lewis says "fukk it, I'm out." That's a bunch of interest gone.

They can let their golden child Max carry the sport.
Personally i think this is the weak way out. Giving these kunts exactly what they want.

No.

Take their golden goose (that 8th title) away from them

And then tell em "fucc you, i'm out :umad:"