The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I haven't seen Lewis post anything on his IG page. I hope that eventually he'll be okay. We all know who the REAL champion is.

Yeah, this left a sour taste in my mouth. I don't even feel like this was racial (i've seen it said). I actually feel like Masi just caved to pressure from red bull. I miss charlie whitling, and the older guard. As bad as they could be/stubborn. They kept a lot of the potential bullshyt in line...

most of the time

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is your problem? What i said is likely facts..
belly-tommy.gif

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This reminded me of the 2002 Kings vs Lakers series. Exciting playoff match up but it left a pretty bad taste in my mouth about the what happened. Both Lewis and Max were cheated this year, terrible outcome to make that decision.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, this left a sour taste in my mouth. I don't even feel like this was racial (i've seen it said). I actually feel like Masi just caved to pressure from red bull. I miss charlie whitling, and the older guard. As bad as they could be/stubborn. They kept a lot of the potential bullshyt in line...

most of the time
Pre Liberty F1 would have absolutely ended this behind the safety car, precisely because they wouldn't have wanted to give the impression they interfered with the championship.
Masis decision was terrible, the reason they came up with for why it was okay made it worse :snoop: they backed themselves into a corner that they can't come out of and severely damaged the sport. Now F1s social media department is firing on all cylinders to make people forget about the whole thing. And on top of all that you have Red Bull, the sorest losers to ever enter F1, who would have tried to burn everything down had the result been the other way around, talking about unworthy losers. It's a complete shambles :mjlol:

Daps
And on top of all that you have Red Bull, the sorest losers to ever enter F1, who would have tried to burn everything down had the result been the other way around, talking about unworthy losers.

And thatā€™s the second biggest part of this. Red Bull demanded the decision for a favorable finish to the race and received it. Almost every other team, driver and reasonable, knowledgeable fan thinks the decision was ridiculous. If the race ended under safety car or the lapped cars not allowed to overtake the SC then they would have lambasted the FIA, Mercedes, and Hamilton as they have all season except they would have mobilized their rabid fan base (From my personal experience) built mostly of The Dutch, other Europeans, newcomers, clout chasers, Netflix junkies, people who see Max as the only person who could currently beat him, fans tired of Lewis being the best driver in the world, Mercedes haters, fascists, racists, and their page clicks/money/interest in the sport and motorsport media would have most certainly helped drive it to mainstream heights. The sport would be in disrepute for doing something perfectly normal and within the rules. And all we would hear about is how it was spoiled for Lewis/terrible for the sport/unfair to Max despite being Lewis dominant all day.

The most important part of this was said earlier, this is something we deal with every day. Here is Lewis, despite being the greatest driver of his generation, still walking in a space he is still not fully a part of. Unfair decisions are made to his detriment (All season long if youā€™ve been following. Anything short of him being injured or killed on the track was acceptable and it was only his job to avoid it) and while most know it is wrong, many still defend, excuse, or obfuscate those situations to make him look like the villain. But out of the entirety of the whole thing, the expectation is to be classy and not lash out for fear of being further distanced by those who control the narrative. Most of us have walked in Lewisā€™ shoes, but if you havenā€™tā€¦.. youā€™ve seen it happen.

Brothers, donā€™t let them divide us at this time. This is the time where we should be holding Lewis up together because those who make these decisions or side with wrong are at their weakest. They will most definitely not change the results. They will continue to spin their reasoning until their arms are tired. We learn who they really are in these situations, and we learn about ourselves as well.

Still We Riseā€¦..