The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If people think nikkas won’t look at Max sideways about this for years they’re mistaken

No he didn’t do anything wrong but ppl be will say that shyt isn’t real forever

It’s the F1 equivalent of Brons bubble ring ..
I guess the Dutchman legitimately won then

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I
I think I’m just done maybe if they award Lewis the title I’ll reconsider but even then I think I probably won’t watch anymore that was the most blatant rigging I’ve ever seen is something called a “sport” and the fact that a lot of people seem to have no problem with this is crazy.

I’ll probably only follow Indycar from now on maybe not even that so this was dreadful :francis:
I don’t see where you see ppl not having a problem .

It’s been meltdowns everywhere about this

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
FIA are not going to change their decision. A series of event led to max winning the championship. It is what it is. We should move on and look to nex t year :yeshrug:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
You put asterisks all over it if you want. I don't think many are going to care come March next year. I barely care now. That race result isn't changing.

Max won and Lewis still has 7 championships and damn near the every record in the book. Lewis put it all on the line and didn't catch a break. That's life sometimes.
Well you’re a Max fan, of course you don’t care. And now you’re coming with the weak rebuttal of “well he’s won a lot already, so this shouldn’t be a big deal to him”. You sound ridiculous. The literal rules of the sport were violated to manufacture a result. Thats not something anyone can just explain away. Max isn’t the rightful winner of this race or the championship. This isn’t an on track incident we’re debating. It’s a direct misuse of power by the race director.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Because the FIA knows Masi fukked up massively and probably tring to find a solution to save face but remedy the situation somewhat

I dont think Max should lose the title but

1. Masi should be fired
2. Merc paid handsomely for the fukk up
3. This years wdc asterisked officially
Can’t lose something you didn’t actually win. That’s almost like the bank accidentally dropping 1M in your account and you deciding it’s yours to keep.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
This does not answer the issue of the backmarkers unlapping themselves only between Lewis and Max
Quoted for emphasis. Folks are trying to muddy the waters of why this is so messed up. He intentionally let through a specific number of cars to put Max with fresh rubber in Lewis’ gearbox. Lewis never had a fair chance.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Quoted for emphasis. Folks are trying to muddy the waters of why this is so messed up. He intentionally let through a specific number of cars to put Max with fresh rubber in Lewis’ gearbox. Lewis never had a fair chance.
But it sure was a spectacle
giphy.webp

Liberty media ain't shyt.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:comeon: It ain’t new breh. We’ve been posting in here for years. I see you :hubie:
So me calling Lewis the GOAT over and over and over again means nothing? :childplease:

I'm not one to continue feeling aggrieved after sporting events. Like I said before, Max won. That doesn't take away from Lewis having 7 championships and damn near every record in the book. He'll recover. At his peak it's clear he still that guy, even at almost 37 years old. :myman: