The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This does not answer the issue of the backmarkers unlapping themselves only between Lewis and Max
They claim that the race directors control of the use of the safety car overrides the rule stipulating that any overlapped car must unlap itself before the safety car is pulled in. This is obviously bullshyt but it was always clear that they wouldn't overturn the decision made.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps

They do have the right to appeal.

They claim that the race directors control of the use of the safety car overrides the rule stipulating that any overlapped car must unlap itself before the safety car is pulled in. This is obviously bullshyt but it was always clear that they wouldn't overturn the decision made.
Weren't there also backmarkers between Sainz and Max to:jbhmm:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weren't there also backmarkers between Sainz and Max to:jbhmm:
Thatā€™s why none of this makes any sense. It may actually be more embarrassing that they buckled under pressure rather than there being malicious intent behind the decisions. It sounds like they needed Red Bull to argue for them. Aaaand by all means this actually has nothing to do with red bull outside of the decision effecting them. It has all to do with the wrong decision being made it shoulda been Mercedesā€™ arguing their case and fia rebutting.
Truly incredible and shytty day/event(s)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No there doesn't.

The law doesn't require that every possible outcome is considered. It works on reasonableness

Otherwise nobody would ever be found guilty of anything because then everyone would just come up with outrageous permutations and hypotheticals to get out of a jam.

"Yeah, I know you saw somebody with my face holding the gun and shooting the victim on camera, but are you 100% certain that I don't have a long-lost twin brother who did it? :troll:"

That's quite a bit different than suggesting a car might break down.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Breh...stfu, that's not the point...this is why they did the last lap like they did, because they know clownboot f1 fans like you would get sucked into the spectacle and gas up the bullsh't and they could ultimatelyget away with it, foh :gucci:

What the fukk is your problem? What i said is likely facts..

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm just going to set sights on pre season testing. At this point I'll watch until Lewis retires and then reevaluate how I feel about FIA sanctioned racing. Modern F1 is clearly all about the spectacle and creating ways to entertain a broader, yet shallower audience, rather than letting the entertainment be the racing formula itself. They need a story, some narrative to capture attention, then they have to find a way to feed that narrative for 20+ races. With the stunts they've pulled over the past 9 months, it's become no better than a bird brained reality show.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just going to set sights on pre season testing. At this point I'll watch until Lewis retires and then reevaluate how I feel about FIA sanctioned racing. Modern F1 is clearly all about the spectacle and creating ways to entertain a broader, yet shallower audience, rather than letting the entertainment be the racing formula itself. They need a story, some narrative to capture attention, then they have to find a way to feed that narrative for 20+ races. With the stunts they've pulled over the past 9 months, it's become no better than a bird brained reality show.
You better than me. Not a penny more of my cash.

Would rather pirate.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You better than me. Not a penny more of my cash.

Would rather pirate.
It's fukked up things have to be this way
full

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
I think Iā€™m just done maybe if they award Lewis the title Iā€™ll reconsider but even then I think I probably wonā€™t watch anymore that was the most blatant rigging Iā€™ve ever seen is something called a ā€œsportā€ and the fact that a lot of people seem to have no problem with this is crazy.

Iā€™ll probably only follow Indycar from now on maybe not even that so this was dreadful :francis: