The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That'll do it. It'll go to court but that's just to hurt the FIA not Red Bull.

Hell of a season.
Sorry breh. At this stage I can't look back at the season when it ends like this. I my mind this season didn't happen.

I know I ammthe only one who see it that way, but hey...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they need to remove as much ambiguity from critical decisions like this going forward, otherwise the integrity of the sport will be gone. A one off incident is barely acceptable, a repeat would condemn F1 to WWE status.
We are already there. If Lewis steps away from this shyt show I would totally understand.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Because the FIA knows Masi fukked up massively and probably tring to find a solution to save face but remedy the situation somewhat

I dont think Max should lose the title but

1. Masi should be fired
2. Merc paid handsomely for the fukk up
3. This years wdc asterisked officially
Three will never happen.
1 and 2 is inevitable. Once Merc is paid, Toto will be let’s all get along and looking forward to a competitive next season.
It’s all optics and spin for Max and FIA from here on to save face.

The soul of the sport is officially dead.
:francis:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
It answers nothing. It just gives them cover to award Max the title, which is fine. Hopefully Merc pursue it.
I have a feeling they won't. I wonder what Lewis would feel about that.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no fight. I'm comfortable. That man called me dramatic for saying a true statement, and then when confirmed by you and I respond, he twists my words to start up another argument invoking DSQ'd, which I ain't say, and then followed that up with a smiley and instead of just eating it or leaving me alone he called me mad, but I don't get mad at toddlers or mental midgets.

How could I be mad when I'm right?

Just having a little fun with ole boy. I ain't no rookie when it comes to the shyt talk. All he had to do was leave me alone. I'm over here chilling.

:russ: :manny:
Ahh nah my guy...i was calling him the prick. You good :russ: