The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
This appeal has to make a difference. There was a clear violation of TWO rules at the end. This is not one of those "grey" matters. It's not a loophole. It was simply a case of Michael Masi making up his own rule where one already exists.

Like some have said, you let all cars pass or let none pass. Not that half/half bullshyt we saw. Mercedes can rightly say they kept Lewis out because according to the rules, they knew that Lewis was gonna be safe either way.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lando doesn't seem to like Max
full
Lol Lando told the truth

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This appeal has to make a difference. There was a clear violation of TWO rules at the end. This is not one of those "grey" matters. It's not a loophole. It was simply a case of Michael Masi making up his own rule where one already exists.

Like some have said, you let all cars pass or let none pass. Not that half/half bullshyt we saw. Mercedes can rightly say they kept Lewis out because according to the rules, they knew that Lewis was gonna be safe either way.
Lol. My Friend...this is FIA. No mistake will be acknowledged, and nothing will change. Sorry to have to tell you.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he knows he did. He immediately got defensive with Toto without a proper explanation other than itā€™s Motorsport. He knew what he wanted to happen out there
I don't think he wanted to rig the race, he got intimidated by Red Bull. Personally, I think that it would have been justified to end the race behind the safety car, given that Max could have never caught up the 10 second gap in the five laps remaining.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I don't think he wanted to rig the race, he got intimidated by Red Bull. Personally, I think that it would have been justified to end the race behind the safety car, given that Max could have never caught up the 10 second gap in the five laps remaining.
Thanks to Perez Max literally got within two seconds of Lewis on FRESH rubber and Lewis still gapped him. Max wasnā€™t competitive in this race at any stage. But Iā€™m not mad at him. He kept it clean. However, going by the rule book That last lap should be invalidated and x Lewis should be World Champion.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its incredible to get intimidated by Red Bull. And I completely agree. Iā€™m looking forward to this drama now tho. Likely nothing happens but there is a precedent set before

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So what happens? Max won that last lap... You can't say that Lewis def would have won because there's too many factors even if you say 75% chance or 90% chance that's not 100%...

Max could have gotten through the cars and made it close... maybe... probably not.. probably not enough time.

My point is they can't remove Max as champ and put Lewis as champ.

calh45

Cal
Daps

Those two things are one in the same. If he allowed himself to be intimidated by RBR then he's also rigging the race. He can't be the race director after this year.

Only white people could see some shyt like this and pretend like thereā€™s nothing wrong. Bring this kind of mentality to the a dice game in the hood and see where you end up.

After watching Lewis' interview after the race I think he's gone. Why stay? They tried to find multiple ways to keep him from passing Schumacher including making up rules so that Max could start on fresh tires behind him on the last lap. To make it worse they ain't got no shame in celebrating after shytting on Lewis, AND HIS POPS, for the last month to reporter they could find.

If I was Lewis I'd leave and let them see what happens to the viewership without me......but I'm pretty petty.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

There's no way to say 100% that the race was won which means there's no way for Lewis to be named champion even if they win the appeal.

calh45

Cal
Daps
There's no way to say 100% that the race was won which means there's no way for Lewis to be named champion even if they win the appeal.
There is.

There's no reasonable thought that Max could pass 5 different cars and catch up to Lewis in the same lap. To say it's not 100% is pretending to not know how racing works. He needed to be immediately behind him in order to catch AND pass him.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So what happens? Max won that last lap... You can't say that Lewis def would have won because there's too many factors even if you say 75% chance or 90% chance that's not 100%...

Max could have gotten through the cars and made it close... maybe... probably not.. probably not enough time.

My point is they can't remove Max as champ and put Lewis as champ.
:hhh: No disrespect but thereā€™s so much wrong with what you just said. And there was no way Max would have passed those lapped cars and overtaken Lewis in one lap. At the same time, had ALL the lapped cars been allowed to pass the safety car, the race still would finished under the safety car. They did this for the ā€œshowā€.