Supporter
Daps
That's Nico Hulkenberg :mjlol:
They all look the same
full

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Does a third party come in to investigate protests or are the people who broke the rules going to police themselves on it?

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
fukk a protest
Its over
Just come back hard next year
Mercedes absolutely have to protest this. It's one thing if the rules were followed and Max overtook Lewis fairly, but the race director made a blatantly unfair call and it decided the championship. You protest here for the integrity and reputation of the sport. That being said, I don't think it'll make a difference

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Mercedes absolutely have to protest this. It's one thing if the rules were followed and Max overtook Lewis fairly, but the race director made a blatantly unfair call and it decided the championship. You protest here for the integrity and reputation of the sport. That being said, I don't think it'll make a difference
I agree

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Disgusting display