The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
First time I've tuned into a F1 race from the start. I'll not be doing it again. It makes no sense, how do you lose your Entire lead because some idiot crashed lol

Make it make sense :gucci:
Itā€™s stupid but they claim it makes the races more variable and exciting at the end of the day Lewis benefited from a safety car maybe even last race

itā€™s annoying but it isnt like they could just stopevery car in its track then restart to preserve the times

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If they wanted motor racing, Red flag the race and have a standing start. That was nonsense
Max fans better never complain about Masci again, he gifted that win to Max. Cars won't be allowed to overtake but then they will? And then pull the safety car in on the same lap?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man,
Itā€™s stupid but they claim it makes the races more variable and exciting at the end of the day Lewis benefited from a safety car maybe even last race

itā€™s annoying
It not about the safety car, it's about the rules. The back markers unlap or they don't. Some back markers had already unlapped, and Masi decided to let the race start. It's unacceptable and tainted.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Max fans better never complain about Masci again, he gifted that win to Max. Cars won't be allowed to overtake but then they will? And then pull the safety car in on the same lap?
Bro i was confused as hell when the race restarted and i saw max magically beside lewis
Like wtf?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liberty is in charge now. Entertainment trump's the rules. Masi is doing what he can to keep it entertaining.

F1 will keep its own company and Mercedes will be the only ones protesting. Eventually people will forget, and life goes on. But this is up there with the biggest farces I have ever seen.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermƩ
The race should have been red flagged with a standing start for the last 5 laps if the FIA wanted to keep this somewhat a fair fight.

The rubs like farce that was SPA this year. Michael Masi needs not return next year. Inconsistent ho.