The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They got to get to told to take sips?
You ever been hyper focused on a task and lose yourself? Same thing can happen here. Also the drink bottle can be located forward in the car, so they have them drink to help maintain balance (center of gravity) as the race goes on.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
You ever been hyper focused on a task and lose yourself? Same thing can happen here. Also the drink bottle can be located forward in the car, so they have them drink to help maintain balance (center of gravity) as the race goes on.
I assumed they had straws that like the wheelchair users use that use no effort lol

calh45

Cal
Daps
Lewis needs a safety car to even remotely salvage this shyt. But mission accomplished Mercedes, you put George in front :unimpressed:

Lewis is aware of it, putting him on softs to start in a race known for tire deg is nuts by any measure and Brundle called it out, but I can't imagine it not taking a toll on wanting to drive knowing they'll always strategically set him up to land behind a teammate.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dan by getting the fastest lap stopped the possibility that if Lando and Max 1 &2 the rest of every thing then going into the final lap of the final race they would be tied

This championship is going to come close 6 races and 3 sprints left

calh45

Cal
Daps
Dan by getting the fastest lap stopped the possibility that if Lando and Max 1 &2 the rest of every thing then going into the final lap of the final race they would be tied

This championship is going to come close 6 races and 3 sprints left
I think McLaren is counting on Oscar to spoil a few second places for Max. It's kinda stupid Red Bull has four cars to play those type of janky tactics.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I think McLaren is counting on Oscar to spoil a few second places for Max. It's kinda stupid Red Bull has four cars to play those type of janky tactics.
Red Bull has had this advantage for years now and I don't get why teams haven't complained. If anything, Ferrari and Mercedes should have taken the FIA to task when Red Bull used Toro Rosso as a year long test bed for Honda before switching.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Merc literally sabotaged a podium, makes no sense putting Lewis on soft knowing Piastri was always going to be a threat