The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
It is what it is brehs.

I'm not going whine and cry about the SC. You could pin this result down on multiple things during the season.

Lewis fought his heart out. I thought his season was over 4-5 races ago and he pulled it back all the way to here.

Shout out to Sainz though.
You could pin this on that call from Christian Horner. His constant bytching and moaning worked. Simple as. Michael Masi bottled it and decided the championship.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
First time I've tuned into a F1 race from the start. I'll not be doing it again. It makes no sense, how do you lose your Entire lead because some idiot crashed lol

Make it make sense :gucci:
As somebody said before if you think of this as WWE you wonā€™t be so invested in results. This is what my beloved sport has come toā€¦sad but it is what it is.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mercedes is going to end up protesting this.

The whole MaFIA bullshyt can stop now though.

I don't see the end result changing but there are a lot of rules that will need addressing over the offseason.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you even say youā€™re surprised with the Fia? Mercedes nailed race strat FIA made the dream happen.

I have to note: I think we will get more proper racing from Lewis & Max from here on out. Itā€™s 8-1 in my eyes :manny:
To be honest, not allowing the other cars to unlap themselves would have been the inconsistent decision. The only way Lewis could have won this after the crash was if the race would have ended behind the safety car. Latifi crashed one lap too early.