The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wow. Hope Red Bull employees and Adrian Newey feel better knowing that.

Lol. Max has lost the plot. It sounds like Trump where he was setting a narrative if he lost. That in itself tells me he is a raging narcissist who is being coddled.

He also better hope Red Bull are good next year, cause if Ferrari and McLaren have pace, and Merc is still up there, and he loses the title this year, he may be in for a drought.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lewis should take pole today but they donā€™t look too far apart IMO. I have a feeling both are running more power than their teammates.

Would be interesting if Red Bull starts on the softs to give Max an advantage on the start. Would be a risk but I think theyā€™ll try anything tomorrow.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Do you think Hamilton is afraid of you?

ā€œHe will never admit that. At least I'm not afraid of him. Yeah, I think I'll make him nervous if he sees me in his mirrors. He's a different driver than me, less aggressive. He doesn't know how to race like I do. I can't blame him for that either, because he was never able to learn that like I did from my father." An equal number of points for the last race is almost unique. But do you think you are the best driver?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lewis should take pole today but they donā€™t look too far apart IMO. I have a feeling both are running more power than their teammates.

Would be interesting if Red Bull starts on the softs to give Max an advantage on the start. Would be a risk but I think theyā€™ll try anything tomorrow.
And Max is starting on softs. :ehh:

Start of the race is going to be wild. If Mercedes gets a bad start they could be swallowed up by traffic on race start.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Max's only hope is that Perez does well in q3 and at the start to hold everyone up

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What happened with Bottas? At any rate, Max couldn't get the job done on his own :yeshrug:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Should have just copied Red Bull.
Part of me thinks it's better for Max to be in front on the 1st corner to avoid a collision but if Lewis gets ahead of him there almost certainly will be an incident :snoop: