The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Couldn't tell much from FP2. Engines for both Merc and RB were turned way down.

I just don't see how RB is going to keep up with Merc's race pace but who knows.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couldn't tell much from FP2. Engines for both Merc and RB were turned way down.

I just don't see how RB is going to keep up with Merc's race pace but who knows.
Of interest is the fact that Merc is doing well in sector 3 for me. That pretty much should spell danger for Red Bull.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Of interest is the fact that Merc is doing well in sector 3 for me. That pretty much should spell danger for Red Bull.
In the fast lap in FP2, there were a couple of tenths left on the table in sector 2. It seems like sacrificing sector 1 (but not turn 5) to keep the tires alive will pay dividends once you get around to the final sector. Softs seem to be holding on for multiple push laps, which could be a double edged sword if that's what Max starts on.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Wow, so they had their aero philosophy compromised-- didn't spend ANY development tokens-- but are on the cusp of winning double titles again. Sheesh.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Max looks like he has that inner psycho inside him with rage caused by someone like Roy Jones snr type dad.

Of course, his father was very abusive so of course that creates weird dichotomies in a person's mind

calh45

Cal
Daps
Red bull complains to motherfukking much, want Merc and lewis to blow these clowns away
The weird part is all they needed to do was shut up and most of the world would've been cheering for them because they're the underdogs, but between Horner and Marko constantly shytting on Lewis and complaining combined with Max driving like a mad man they lost a fukk load of good will.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
The weird part is all they needed to do was shut up and most of the world would've been cheering for them because they're the underdogs, but between Horner and Marko constantly shytting on Lewis and complaining combined with Max driving like a mad man they lost a fukk load of good will.

To busy trying to play the or narrative for when they lose instead of focusing on winning

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They've either got to be real confident on race pace, or they've had Lewis running qualifying Sims all morning and Bottas running race sims.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They've either got to be real confident on race pace, or they've had Lewis running qualifying Sims all morning and Bottas running race sims.

Either way, it hot, these are the conditions Red Bull should thrive in. Their performance doesn't usually increase as the temp goes down.

Also is seems like these adjusted tyre pressures has everyone scrambling again.

I think Merc are worried about the Red Bull pace on Softs, but something tells me Red bull underfueled to play mind games.

But who knows we will see in a days time. :yeshrug: