The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Abu Dhabi. Verstappen has to do it all in the final sector and hope Lewis doesn't catch him in the other two.

Sounds like a deliberate crash incoming

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Such an entertaining race. Lewis overcoming dirty ass driving by the young lion to maintain his territory as the alpha barbary lion.

This battle reminds me of if Yoda and Anakin fought at their peaks

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What happened with the wall, seemed contentious to red flag long after the leaders had pitted
That's what I been trying to figure out :francis:. That was some NASCAR phantom debris caution in the last 3 laps type of shyt. I won't complain about being able to change tires under red, but I will complain about the delay from SC to red.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I wonā€™t lieā€¦judging by what Iā€™m seeing in these internet streetsā€¦ a lot of people not fukking with Max anymore this season. Iā€™ve seen people who were diehards literally say they donā€™t wouldnā€™t mind seeing Lewis win. I was :ehh:

He's coming unglued. He looked SUPER stressed after that qualifying debacle. Maybe Kvyat's kid is crying too much at night causing him to lose sleep. He seems more unhinged than usual. I just hope Lewis can get on pole, stay out front in the race and have a clean, uneventful race.