The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So Lewis running with the spicy engine next race :lupe:
Leave it turned down and find pace in the setup, turn it all the way up at the end of FP3 for Parc Ferme, run away at 2 seconds a lap like he and Rosberg did in Bahrain :yeshrug:. Put a stamp on that shyt, then come back and dominate for another 7 years. I'm looking for Hamil10.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
That 3rd sector in Abu Dhabi looks like happy hunting ground for Red Bull, but the changes to sector 1 make it possible to follow down the start/finish straight all the way down to the DRS zone. The track is very wide too so any thuggery from Verstappen won't necessarily be race ending. I believe Max is prepared to run off track to maintain a position every time. He wants to force the hand of the stewards.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jos Verstappen saying he only respects Lewis as a racer and that Lewis never talks to him.

Why the fukk would he associate with a wife beater and someone who's been arrested multiple times for assault? :mjlol:

Dude is very lucky his Joe Jackson method of child rearing worked otherwise F1 would've ostracized him a long time ago.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why has the narrative about best car changed all of sudden? For most of the year the Red Bull was the better carā€¦.
Last three races that hasn't been the case.

Merc have unlocked something. Started since Silverstone but it seems like they are almost understanding the car now.

Before that I would say Red Bull had the edge. Lewis was trying his best bit the the red bull was too good.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jos Verstappen saying he only respects Lewis as a racer and that Lewis never talks to him.

Why the fukk would he associate with a wife beater and someone who's been arrested multiple times for assault? :mjlol:

Dude is very lucky his Joe Jackson method of child rearing worked otherwise F1 would've ostracized him a long time ago.
I read that article...had me like

:gucci:

The fukk is that cac's point?

Why would he want to be friends with someone like you Jos?

Also the way you guys accused him of attempted murder in Silverstone, why do you think he is going to be seeking out an audience with you and Max?

:gucci:

The motherfukking nerve of these people.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Last three races that hasn't been the case.

Merc have unlocked something. Started since Silverstone but it seems like they are almost understanding the car now.

Before that I would say Red Bull had the edge. Lewis was trying his best bit the the red bull was too good.
Thatā€™s whY I said ā€œfor most of the yearā€. I know the merc has been stronger the last 3-4 races