B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I read that article...had me like

:gucci:

The fukk is that cac's point?

Why would he want to be friends with someone like you Jos?

Also the way you guys accused him of attempted murder in Silverstone, why do you think he is going to be seeking out an audience with you and Max?

:gucci:

The motherfukking nerve of these people.
That cocksucker was JUST accusing Hamilton of taking performance enhancing drugs before he gets into his car. Dude is a goon.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it's down to one last race? I think my homie and my ex been excited about the possibility when it seemed impossible
Yep, Lewis has clawed it back with some incredible drives over the last month.

I think he has Red Bull scratching their heads and frustrated.

Also the last few races have really exposed how reckless Max is with his race craft.

F1 is going to have to decide if this is where they want to take Motorsport, cause Leclerc on a competitive car Vs Max will be a collision every time until one of them gets hurt.

Win or lose it's been a great season.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Yep, Lewis has clawed it back with some incredible drives over the last month.

I think he has Red Bull scratching their heads and frustrated.

Also the last few races have really exposed how reckless Max is with his race craft.

F1 is going to have to decide if this is where they want to take Motorsport, cause Leclerc on a competitive car Vs Max will be a collision every time until one of them gets hurt.

Win or lose it's been a great season.

Yeah my boy tells me the race is today. I'm trying to combine possibly seeing it with him and meeting this baddie

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They racing today? :mjtf:
If today was Sunday they would be
full

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
If Mercedes can qualify 1-2, a clean getaway will probably mean Lewis can run for the border. If Max starts in front of Lewis, I'm not super concerned. Mercedes has been giving Lewis strategy on when to deploy ERS for an overtake. In Saudi Arabia it was right before pit entry, and we saw how quickly the gap closed around that point. In Abu Dhabi, I'm sure they'll have an efficient point of deployment. That plus DRS should have the pass complete way before the braking zone. So if Max tries to Max him, it will be 100% intentional.