The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For a brake test? It falls into that category. There is also a stop and go or grid drop. It certainly isn't a ten second penalty.
If you have precedent I'd like to see it. But I don't see that as a DSQ by any means.

LozLink

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their white fans against a Black athlete. Just in my experience, those are always the WOAT fans
I mean I'm not black, not gonna act like I am but these dudes cape so much for Max and even when FIA rules and the evidence is in front of them, max is always the victim.
I think they mostly salty the first black driver about to be the literal GOAT lmao.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
No one is getting a DSQ for that.

I'm not a Max fan. Far from it. I'm being objective. Yall over here doing the same bullshyt psychoanalysis people were doing after Lewis at Silverstone. It's silly.

Most fans don't give two shyts how they go about it if the driver is a winner. You can say Max is an aggressive driver that's borderline dirty, but to say people shouldn't support him because of his driving style? Get real. :russ:
:why: Max was only in first at Silverstone because he took position off track. Then he was weaving to keep Lewis from retaking the lead. Then he cut across the front of Lewis' car intentionally at Copse. His onboard literally shows him look in his mirror-- see Lewis and then turn abruptly. Lewis on the other hand braked early at Copse to AVOID the collision. It's on video. And we can ban bet on that friend. The audacity to compare that to today when he intentionally brake tested and drove erratically to create that whole situation-- and to top it off we have audio of his TP telling him to be "strategic".

Defending a driver who literally caused three different incidents that could have caused collisions and succeeding the third time. :skip:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:why: Max was only in first at Silverstone because he took position off track. Then he was weaving to keep Lewis from retaking the lead. Then he cut across the front of Lewis' car intentionally at Copse. His onboard literally shows him look in his mirror-- see Lewis and then turn abruptly. Lewis on the other hand braked early at Copse to AVOID the collision. It's on video. And we can ban bet on that friend. The audacity to compare that to today when he intentionally brake tested and drove erratically to create that whole situation-- and to top it off we have audio of his TP telling him to be "strategic".

Defending a driver who literally caused three different incidents that could have caused collisions and succeeding the third time. :skip:
Go back in this thread and read if I was defending Max at Silverstone. I wasn't. I thought Lewis was well within his right to place his car where he did.
I said you sound exactly like the Max fans after that incident. Acting like this is some personal front to your sensibilities. People talking about "Max could kill somebody". :hhh:

But hey, if being overly dramatic is yall's MO. :hubie:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you have precedent I'd like to see it. But I don't see that as a DSQ by any means.
A brake check isn't seen as a heat of the moment racing incident. It's a safety issue. Brake testing at high speeds can get you hurt or killed. That's why these claims are taken seriously. Safety issues. For example, Vettel claimed Hamilton brake tested him and deliberately banged wheels with Hamilton. He got a stop and go for that. Brake testing is just as serious as what Vettel did.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A brake check isn't seen as a heat of the moment racing incident. It's a safety issue. Brake testing at high speeds can get you hurt or killed. That's why these claims are taken seriously. Safety issues. For example, Vettel claimed Hamilton brake tested him and deliberately banged wheels with Hamilton. He got a stop and go for that. Brake testing is just as serious as what Vettel did.
Great man. I understand that. My issue was with you saying he should be DSQ'd. Nothing about him not being penalized.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
FF4NGTsXsAkfEpj.jpg

69 bar and 2.4 G of deceleration...

:francis: yet they try to swear max didn't brake test.
he was angry Lewis hadn't driven past him, then stood on the brakes. I'm.not sure Hamilton will be able to overtake this kid in Abu Dhabi without Max causing a collision. Lewis will have to get pole and stay in front.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
he was angry Lewis hadn't driven past him, then stood on the brakes. I'm.not sure Hamilton will be able to overtake this kid in Abu Dhabi without Max causing a collision. Lewis will have to get pole and stay in front.
Itā€™s the only way. Max has more victories so itā€™s in his best interest to be an agent of chaosā€¦and destroy every damn thing
:francis:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Theyā€™re going to have to implement regulations that strictly forbid giving someone a place back and then immediately overtaking. Make it where you canā€™t pass them for a sector, or # of corners or whatever ā€¦ something like that would have eliminated what we saw earlier.