The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FF4NGTsXsAkfEpj.jpg

69 bar and 2.4 G of deceleration...

:francis: yet they try to swear max didn't brake test.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Max got an extra 10 seconds for the braking incident.

Basically FIA said it was a brake check without saying it then only gave him 10 secs for it. Madness
Disgusting. More concerned about the "show" than the integrity of the sport. At this point why would you ever want someone like Max to be heralded as a champion? He's a very poor example.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Disgusting. More concerned about the "show" than the integrity of the sport. At this point why would you ever want someone like Max to be heralded as a champion? He's a very poor example.
Schumacher and Senna were easily dirtier drivers. I don't that plays much in to the equation for most fans breh. :heh:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Schumacher and Senna were easily dirtier drivers. I don't that plays much in to the equation for most fans breh. :heh:
My guy what's your problem? If you're a Max fan-- just come out and say it. You always have some softball deflection for his bullshyt. They were dirty drivers and rightfully get called out for it; the sport no longer tolerates those kinds of tactics. The fukk does any of that have to do with the driving standards TODAY?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really deserved a three spot grid drop for next race. But I won't be greedy. Win or lose Lewis will leave it all on the track next Sunday and I can live with that result. Max has been exposed.
FIA has been exposed. When Lewis retires this will be the new driving standard. FI - bumper car edition.

I for one, won't be watching.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is getting a DSQ for that.
For a brake test? It falls into that category. There is also a stop and go or grid drop. It certainly isn't a ten second penalty.

You want the show even if it means giving giving up the standards of F1? Fine. Have the show, but let's not pretend like their are precedents for the punishment of a brake test, and it's much much more serious than 10 secs.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
2.4Gs of deceleration. It was a proper brake test.
No one is getting a DSQ for that.

My guy what's your problem? If you're a Max fan-- just come out and say it. You always have some softball deflection for his bullshyt. They were dirty drivers and rightfully get called out for it; the sport no longer tolerates those kinds of tactics. The fukk does any of that have to do with the driving standards TODAY?
I'm not a Max fan. Far from it. I'm being objective. Yall over here doing the same bullshyt psychoanalysis people were doing after Lewis at Silverstone. It's silly.

Most fans don't give two shyts how they go about it if the driver is a winner. You can say Max is an aggressive driver that's borderline dirty, but to say people shouldn't support him because of his driving style? Get real. :russ: