The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The Yas Marinas circuit has 2 sectors that are basically flat out with a chicane and a 3rd medium speed sector that will probably favor RBR. Should be fascinating, but Max benefits from a race ending collision with Hamilton, so Lewis has to be very wary.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Max was jerking left as he was slowing down to let Lewis through the first time. You see that and you don't want to make that move. Max moves under braking, we know this. He's too unpredictable in that sort of situation.
Exactly. I donā€™t know why nikkas acting like they have cataracts. He was in the middle of the track AND jerked to the left while slowing. Lewis had no clue what that maniac was trying to do. You have bums acting like Lewis did it on purpose or something. Heā€™s been the cautious one all season. Why would he throw away a race being an idiot?

Last edited:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Iā€™m still wondering what Lewis was thinking when Max slowed all the way down. I get it Max was in the center of the track, but what was Lewis thinking going into the back of Max?
Max is an unpredictable fukking maniac. I'm sure Lewis was thinking with caution and wondering what the hell Max was doing.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Max is an unpredictable fukking maniac. I'm sure Lewis was thinking with caution and wondering what the hell Max was doing.
So drive into the back of him? It doesn't make sense tbh. Regardless we are in for a helluva grand finale! :blessed:

Taco

All Star
Daps
How do you not drive into the back of someone who brakes in the middle of the track?
By slowing down as well? From the footage Max gradually slowed down. I donā€™t think he slammed on his brakes to the point Ham couldnā€™t adjust. If Merc didnā€™t get the message to Ham that he was allowing him to pass than it is what it is.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to the Verstappen Ski Academy, lotta rich folk

09754f04fe020d55459ed9515e890628b343cf45.gifv
:russ:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Di Resta is an embarrasment

He insists Lewis was waiting for the DRS (Despite knowing he had no idea what was going on) and ccompletely brushes off the "do it strategically" comment from the RB radio by firstly copping pleas then later claiming wrong radio was played. What a joke.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They keep saying Lewis was trying to play DRS but he didn't know he was getting the spot so how can he do that? When that was clearly what Max was trying to do.
Also if he was trying to play DRS, he would have done the same thing again when Max allowed him to overtake than took DRS himself.

They are grasping at straws