The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Max didn't set a time withing 107% of the pole time, I guess he can't participate in tomorrow's race
full

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Love Lewis. But too many mistakes this year. Spoiled qualy for Bottas as well. Handing this to Max on a plate.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I will admit it. He has lost a step this year. On pure driving, Max and Lando have been better.

With that said. I would still expect him to win tomorrow, if he can avoid pitlane corners and front jack men.

Win or lose Lewis' focus hasn't been there this year. Haven't seen him this inconsistent since the days when he was messing with the p*ssycat Doll.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Incredible quali session. Good seeing someone other than the HAMBOTVER combo up front.

Just like everyone has said, Lewis has only himself to blame. However, he should be able to make his way through the pack fairly quickly.

None of the top 3 cars have race pace close to Mercedes. If he runs his race, he should be fine.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I will admit it. He has lost a step this year. On pure driving, Max and Lando have been better.

With that said. I would still expect him to win tomorrow, if he can avoid pitlane corners and front jack men.

Win or lose Lewis' focus hasn't been there this year. Haven't seen him this inconsistent since the days when he was messing with the p*ssycat Doll.
Off at Imola, Baku, Pitlane today, bad start at Monza Sprint. I have to disagree. The difference is that the margins are extremely tight, so these incidents have a bigger impact than they would have in the past. We can even look to the last two seasons and point out a similar number of driver and team errors. But there was a bigger cushion to mask those issues.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Off at Imola, Baku, Pitlane today, bad start at Monza Sprint. I have to disagree. The difference is that the margins are extremely tight, so these incidents have a bigger impact than they would have in the past. We can even look to the last two seasons and point out a similar number of driver and team errors. But there was a bigger cushion to mask those issues.
I disagree. Beyond the first race and Silverstone, Lewis hasn't been the same. That he can still win the title for me is surprising, but Max has dropped a bunch of points due to his impetuous nature. Still waiting for the second half of the season, no mistake, Hamilton to appear.