The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I know people don't want to hear this but Red Bull has the quicker car at most tracks. I'm surprised Lewis is this close in the first place. :ld:

I do think they'll win the constructor's trophy though. Ferrari with the new engine and the McLarens will make Perez's life hell. :ehh:
Yeah I was thinking of this as well. Monza was one of the final "Mercedes Dominant" tracks left really. It's going to take something of a miracle for Lewis to win WDC. I feel Valtteri will be critical to it. He was on his game this weekend.

Like the breh @El Negro Suave said earlier, I wouldn't be so emotionally involved if this was another team challenging Merc. But Since it's Red Bull (Horner, Marko and Max) it feels like the stakes have raised, and it's no longer a battle between two racing teams, but one of good vs. evil.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Anybody here Cart race ?

hjcrpha11_pro_deadpool2_helmet_red_750x750-1.jpg

calh45

Cal
Daps
Lewis Hamilton slams Red Bull after he was accused of FAKING injuries: 'I didn't say I was dying' | Daily Mail Online

read the entire article, helmut marko and the rest of the SS really do talk a lot of shyt

And after getting called out they'll :hubie:and pretend like everyone else does it too.

Can someone help me understand the history of Marko? Is he some old legendary driver that I can't remember ever hearing about? Or is he just some old lucky coot who got his position because he outlived a bunch of people?

It doesn't even seem like Horner likes him that much either.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Anybody here Cart race ?

hjcrpha11_pro_deadpool2_helmet_red_750x750-1.jpg

Occasionally at K1 speed randomly every few months. I want to start getting into those amateur series where they let you put a roll cage inside a low key piece of shyt car from the 80s and you race other old shytty cars around local tracks. I saw that on top gear once in England and I bet they have some sort of racing league like that in the US.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
And after getting called out they'll :hubie:and pretend like everyone else does it too.

Can someone help me understand the history of Marko? Is he some old legendary driver that I can't remember ever hearing about? Or is he just some old lucky coot who got his position because he outlived a bunch of people?

It doesn't even seem like Horner likes him that much either.

He raced in F1 back in the early 70s for a short period. He never won any races, or scored any points. He managed some Austrian drivers, then eventually set up a racing team/development program which led to his partnership with Red Bull. He's in charge of Red Bulls driver development program, or it could be said is the problem with RBs development program, with the way they burn through and mismanage young talent.