The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Poor starts by Lewis this year :manny:

But sprint races have proved themselves to be useless. Other than the start/first lap there's nothing happening.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
Lewis has been making some very bad mistakes this whole season I donā€™t know if itā€™s Father Time or what but heā€™s gonna lose this and heā€™ll be to blame

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Latifi finally outqualified Russell. :russ:

Mazepin beat Schumacher too. :mjlol:

They need to kill the sprint format though. Quali is much more exciting.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lewis fukking up too much lately. Everything is going Max's way.
I wouldn't say that. But the fact remains every weekend with the exception of a couple it's been one thing or another. Either he has made an error: Imola, Baku, Monza. Or the team has fukked up: France, Hungary, Spa, Monaco. Or they've just plan lacked the performance to match RBR. There have been very few 'clean' weekends. I also think Lewis has to drop the 'marathon not a sprint' thing. He's waiting for Max to make mistakes hoping that his consistency will win out. That won't be enough this year. He needs to get his elbows out properly and hoon that car.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't say that. But the fact remains every weekend with the exception of a couple it's been one thing or another. Either he has made an error: Imola, Baku, Monza. Or the team has fukked up: France, Hungary, Spa, Monaco. Or they've just plan lacked the performance to match RBR. There have been very few 'clean' weekends. I also think Lewis has to drop the 'marathon not a sprint' thing. He's waiting for Max to make mistakes hoping that his consistency will win out. That won't be enough this year. He needs to get his elbows out properly and hoon that car.
Still no excuse for today. He has his work cut out for him tomorrow.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I wasn't making any. And now he has to rely on that mediocre pit wall to figure out how to help him get track position to win this race. In my gut I see a Max win with Lewis on 3rd.
Nah Lewis will get second if on strategy alone.

Really disappointed at him today though.

Too many mistakes

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The hilarious thing about this is Max has been practically faultless, Lewis has made mistake upon mistake, and he is still only 5 points off.

In a worse car
:whoa: didn't you know that Mercedes is still sandbagging and is the fastest car by miles? I mean, Max is worth at least 3 or 4 seconds worth of pace, dragging that dog of a Red Bull from the back of the grid. All Max needs is equal machinery and he'd have the championship wrapped up by the 4th race of the season.