The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually really like Sainz, but he is going to need to get this crashing under control or Ferrari will start looking elsewhere.

Daps
I actually really like Sainz, but he is going to need to get this crashing under control or Ferrari will start looking elsewhere.

Yeah Sainz - mixed up my latin names. I like him too - generally a very solid driver. Obviously must be in the genes - used to love watching his dad drive in the WRC. He was a fukking boss.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Yeah Sainz - mixed up my latin names. I like him too - generally a very solid driver. Obviously must be in the genes - used to love watching his dad drive in the WRC. He was a fukking boss.
This is what makes Hamilton so impressive. He didn't have a race river as a dad or family member nor was he uber wealthy. Not to take anything away from Max, Carlos, Nico etc. but it does not get talked about enough.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's disappointed me so far this grand prix weekend. He had one job and that was to put that car on pole and the 28pts were pretty much in the bag

I get it was the dirty side of the grid but that start was terrible

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Poor from Lewis. Now max is in pole position to win in Monza instead of dropping points.

He dropped the ball on this one.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Just like Silverstone, this is just a preview of what's going to happen in the race. A total procession. Anyway, good job to Valtteri again, he did what he was supposed to do.