The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
People really expected Lewis to come to the podium decked out in Max gear, hold a minute of silence like he passed away or something :mjlol:

manchester-city.jpg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were just waiting for a reason. fukk these racists and fukk Horner and Marko for stirring this shyt up.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fernando Alonso weighs in.

“It is very difficult to judge it from the car, we are very low, so it’s difficult to see everything and it went very quickly,” he said. “I could see there was quite a bit going on in front of me.

“I think it’s a racing incident. It is quite difficult to put the blame on one or the other.

“Obviously, there was the space on the inside. Maybe Lewis was not completely at the apex, but it’s also true that Max was quite aggressive on the outside.

“Things happen but I think what is most important today is that Max is unharmed and is fine.”

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
To be fair if we're talking blame it's Lewis fault for the crash. They're racing though and are aggressively battling for the lead. Fans complain that they want to see more battles and overtakes and cry when they're team/driver get the short end of the stick.

Max is a bit of a livewire, keeps guys on their toes when defending him - he didn't expect Lewis to be as aggressive as he was and he paid for it. He seems well, he's in the lead.

:yeshrug:

RBR acting like Lewis dropped an oil slick or hit Max with a red turtle shell.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To be fair if we're talking blame it's Lewis fault for the crash. They're racing though and are aggressively battling for the lead. Fans complain that they want to see more battles and overtakes and cry when they're team/driver get the short end of the stick.

Max is a bit of a livewire, keeps guys on their toes when defending him - he didn't expect Lewis to be as aggressive as he was and he paid for it. He seems well, he's in the lead.

:yeshrug:

RBR acting like Lewis dropped an oil slick or hit Max with a red turtle shell.

tenor.gif