The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That replay by Karun. Max basically gave Lewis the choice to back out or go into the wall. fukk Max and fukk Red Bull.
This. Max pinched Lewis. He (Max) could have gone a bit wider, like LeClerc (without going off track) and still possibly come out ahead. But he wanted to intimidate Lewis into either backing out of the area he was entitled to be in, or crash.

Racists are mad on all the F1 comments sections I've seen so far :mjlol:

edit: And extra fukk to Christian Horner's bytch ass.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This. Max pinched Lewis. He (Max) could have gone a bit wider, like LeClerc (without going off track) and still possibly come out ahead. But he wanted to intimidate Lewis into either backing out of the area he was entitled to be in, or crash.

Racists are mad on all the F1 comments sections I've seen so far :mjlol:

He did the same bullshyt at Imola and Spain

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
It’s the response of a spoiled brat who lives in his own reality. How dare a man who won a race where I crashed due to my aggression celebrate on his home soil?
:dwillhuh:
max needs to mature a little

We've been waiting on this for years now, but it won't happen. He's been coddled his whole life. Look, I think Max is a phenomenal racing driver, but what happened today has been a long-time coming. He likely would have won this race had he gone a bit wider toward the outside of the track and gone around Lewis. He wanted to prove a point and it didn't work in his favor today.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Stay classy Red Bull :mjgrin:

r90vv8O.jpg

They deleted the tweet.