The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’ve probably been downvoted like 30 times today over this race.

tenor.gif
People calling Lewis attempted murderer, asking for him to be bullied at Zandvoort, saying Perez should crash into Lewis and take him out of the race, they can't help themselves. ::russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People calling Lewis attempted murderer, asking for him to be bullied at Zandvoort, saying Perez should crash into Lewis and take him out of the race, they can't help themselves. ::russ:
Look forward to that happening. If they think Perez is going to throw away a distinguished racing career for Verstappen they have another thing coming.

If anything happens to Lewis there is going to be hell to pay. Glad max is ok. To be honest he still has the best car. He should still be favoured to win the championship.

ApolloStark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hamilton is learning. Max's reckless methods is predicated on Hamilton being careful and moving out the way....

Once Hamilton adapts a "fukk it we gonna crash :demonic:" mentality shyt will right itself lol

My bro this is sooooo true

Been so many starts this year where max has pushed his elbows out and lewis has conceded to ensure no contact

Now max knows what time it is

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Max is reckless and aggressive driver. he drives and expects other drivers to adjust. nah bruh you ran into me..why should i get out the way??

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Helmut Marko was already crying about Hamilton before this race, next three weeks will be lovely:mjgrin: