The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would love for Merc to stop and put some more money to develop the car until the end of the season.

But I know they won't.

Ah well. :mjcry:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Reddit is FURIOUS. :mjlol:

incredibly mad.

you can see they mods going through and deleting comments too. I'm guessing them shyts are probably racist.

either way, fukk them

shyt just burns their souls that a breh took over another one of the whitest sports on the fukking planet

MFE8.gif

he can, and he will

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I generally think Karun gives him due respect too, and Herbert to a lesser extent. But Button and Hill were on that bullshyt when asked about the incident.
To be fair Button is biased as fukk, but Hill always supports Lewis as well, so if he said he think it was a penalty there was no bias in it from Hill.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Hamilton is learning. Max's reckless methods is predicated on Hamilton being careful and moving out the way....

Once Hamilton adapts a "fukk it we gonna crash :demonic:" mentality shyt will right itself lol

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I would love for Merc to stop and put some more money to develop the car until the end of the season.

But I know they won't.

Ah well. :mjcry:

if lewis didn't lose that 18 and slow start recently he would be ahead.

don't understand F1 brehs .. :hhh: the season has barely started

if lewis got those 18 points from a few weeks ago things would be looking much better despite lewis being in a currently much slower car.

stop being so fatalistic. you can win by getting lots of seconds, a few firsts and the odd DNF from your opponent.

it is still on
vHCq43O.png

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I generally think Karun gives him due respect too, and Herbert to a lesser extent. But Button and Hill were on that bullshyt when asked about the incident.

Damon Hill fukks with Lewis too, but they have their different perspectives and Button/Hill have proven themselves as WDC champions