The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was listening to the MissedApex podcast today and dude just outright said that most of the tax complaints are racist dogwhistles.

:salute: to Sir GOAT.

Surprised he and Toto haven't wrapped up that contract yet though.

Also seeing that the Australia opener is pretty much a wrap. :snoop:

I really hope I can make it to Austin this year.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Best case is a Verstappen win.

Look at the comment on the DM's qualification page ... the detractors are frothing at the mouth and will use anything to detract from Lewis #7 / historical standing.

Bottas has to do better as well but it's still early.

like I said .. and now here they come .. and they will come ..

"A tipping point in Hamilton's fortunes can be traced to the Sakhir Grand Prix in Bahrain last December, when he missed out through Covid and was replaced by Williams' George Russell.

The 22-year-old drove so superbly, nearly winning the race, that the world champion made a Lazarus-like recovery, practically folding his sick bed away so as not to let Russell embarrass him — and diminish his negotiating hand — in the final round in Abu Dhabi.

Wolff is thought to be looking at Red Bull's Max Verstappen, possibly to partner Russell, for 2022. Perhaps the team will have evolved into 'Ineos', reflecting a potential further increased shareholding taken by the chemical company's owner Sir Jim Ratcliffe.

Both the Mercedes name and the sport's greatest winner may then be surplus to the new requirements."

Lewis Hamilton's one-year deal deal with Mercedes hints at a FINAL season for the British star | Daily Mail Online