The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think many of us are. That Red Bull is made for Max so anyone incoming has to adapt. They need you give whoever the second driver is more than 1 year to perform and have influence on the development of the car. The constant churn is their downfall (as with Ferrari in the past).
Agreed and I think Red Bull needs to stop promoting drivers from AlphaTauri so quickly. Its clear Gasly is a good driver and Albon will probably be fine at his next stop too. Just threw them in the fire too quickly.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Agreed and I think Red Bull needs to stop promoting drivers from AlphaTauri so quickly. Its clear Gasly is a good driver and Albon will probably be fine at his next stop too. Just threw them in the fire too quickly.
That dude Helmut Marko probably wanted Yuki Tsunoda at RB this season and will 100% promote him in 2022 if he does good his rookie year at Alpha Tauri :francis:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That dude Helmut Marko probably wanted Yuki Tsunoda at RB this season and will 100% promote him in 2022 if he does good his rookie year at Alpha Tauri :francis:
Getting into the RBR stable at the wrong time can fukk up a career. It can get you a shot at a top car, at least as long as Newey is at the helm, but it can also chew you up and spit you out. I hope they don't try to move him up too quickly. Kvyat, Gasly, Albon, all decent but all floundered. The only true success was Vettel.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Verstappen is going to beat him and quite comfortably at that, remember Perez was equal to Hulkenberg who Ricciardo comfortably beat in 2019.

Despite his arrogance and annoying cult dude is still a generational talent.
People throw that term around too loosely. Checo is only 31. I believe he's a better driver now-- and you never know how a driver will adapt to a car. The RB may have the perfect driving characteristics for him. And besides, he may even be able to beat Max on consistency. You just never know. We'll see in 90 days though...

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
y96rz1dgzz561.jpg
61.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These guys are some a$$holes. :russ:

Dude said ā€œLewis, what was your best race?ā€

ā€œI donā€™t remember, Iā€™d have to read all the trophies behind me.ā€ :jawalrus:

Toto and Max took a giant shyt on the dude asking about where they were. ā€œWere are you? Would you like to join me?ā€ ā€œFrankly thatā€™s none of your business.ā€ :mjlol:

Side note: Toto owns 33% of the team now. Just that stake alone is worth around $350-400 million. :wow:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These guys are some a$$holes. :russ:

Dude said ā€œLewis, what was your best race?ā€

ā€œI donā€™t remember, Iā€™d have to read all the trophies behind me.ā€ :jawalrus:

Toto and Max took a giant shyt on the dude asking about where they were. ā€œWere are you? Would you like to join me?ā€ ā€œFrankly thatā€™s none of your business.ā€ :mjlol:

Side note: Toto owns 33% of the team now. Just that stake alone is worth around $350-400 million. :wow:
Toto should be a billionaire by now...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tsunoda is going to be really, really good. I hope Gasly can ditch AphaTauri and go to Alpine and match up alongside Alonso as well.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lewis is but Mo is a Lance Armstrong waiting to happen. We all know it.

All this ā€˜GOAT British Sportsmanā€™ is for people who donā€™t actually like sport. SPOTY is the biggest representation of this. Upper class judged nonsense. Same with giving knighthoods etc to olympians.

Miss me with that Hoy, Redgrave etc. Talkin bout a man who rows a boat every four years is seeing our greatest football players.:stopitslime:

Our greatest sportsmen are our best football players and boxers. Lennox, Calzaghe, AJ, Fury etc

shyt iā€™d put Michael Bisping above the redgraves of this world.

But hey iā€™m speaking from a white working class, monarchy despising perspective so maybe iā€™m bias.

fukk a knighthood Lewis shouldnā€™t even want one.

'To be seen as on a par with Lewis Hamilton and Tyson Fury blows my mind': Record-breaking jockey Hollie Doyle on her 'crazy' nomination for BBC SPOTY, the lockdown investment that made her stronger than ever... and why she'll be even better next year
  • Jockey Hollie Doyle has scaled new heights but wants to keep on improving
  • She had a record-breaking season and could be Sports Personality of the Year
  • Doyle thought agent was joking when he informed her she was on BBC shortlist
SPOTY contender Hollie Doyle on being in the same bracket as Lewis Hamilton | Daily Mail Online