The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't make it through Season 1 Episode 1 when they dubbed V8 sounds over the V6s :scust:. That's when I figured it was about to be fake sensationalism and drama.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Been swamped at work. How is it looking?
Red Bull have the edge in my opinion. Mercedes are behind but not that far - depending on how long the develop the car this year, I think it can be gained back. McLaren is looking like a solid 3rd so far. Pretty aligned with testing.

Watching Lewis's onboard, the car isn't as planted as last year's. Understeer in most for corners, braking efficiency kind of lacking, but Lewis has a tendency to make those mistakes in practice and reel it back in for qualifying and the race.

I just watched him do a qualifying sim and he had understeer on corner entry and mid corner oversteer, and then sometimes couldn't get the power down on exit. We'll see how that develops over the weekend.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any of you have time, I recommend you all watcha documentary on Netflix called Uppity. See what a black man goes through in this industry.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Mercedes looked OK today, still needs work on its handling balance. Someone did a good job figuring out that these aero regs would give Mercedes trouble.

Won't really be able to tell anything until tomorrow because they'll be on low fuel and have the engine turned to MAX. It's clearly above everyone but RB on long runs though. Lewis will have his work cut out for him.

The team I'm following closest this season is Ferrari. That midfield comp is crazy.

Also, I think they're still running a discount on F1 TV right now. Well worth the money IMO. The onboards alone are worth it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Also, I think they're still running a discount on F1 TV right now. Well worth the money IMO. The onboards alone are worth it.
This. If you want to gain a new appreciation for F1, spending a weekend watching the onboards is the way to go. Night races are even better because you get a clear view of the dash.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Mercedes looked OK today, still needs work on its handling balance. Someone did a good job figuring out that these aero regs would give Mercedes trouble.

Won't really be able to tell anything until tomorrow because they'll be on low fuel and have the engine turned to MAX. It's clearly above everyone but RB on long runs though. Lewis will have his work cut out for him.

The team I'm following closest this season is Ferrari. That midfield comp is crazy.

Is this an app or an actual TV channel?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
We're headed for another season of fellating Verstappen, conveniently ignoring that this is yet another year of him having a car designed around him and his driving style.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Mazepin :mjlol: already fukking up in Q1.

Looks like he really fukked Ocon there :picard:

Vettel on the other hand just looks :flabbynsick: he can use Mazepin's spin as an excuse.