The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lewis won the SPOTY.

I guess he isn't as unpopular in the UK as some of us think.

:ehh:
Apparently he's getting knighted in the new year too.

Ngl it's a bit weird seeing Lewis receive widespread favourable coverage from the British press and not see the comment sections be absolute cancer.

I'm trying to figure out what the long con is :patrice::pachaha:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Ngl it's a bit weird seeing Lewis receive widespread favourable coverage from the British press and not see the comment sections be absolute cancer.

Oppo are busy on the brexit and especially the french and german articles.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

Maybe they think itā€™ll lessen his motivation lol. Or maybe the world is just changing for the better :yeshrug:

:francis:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oppo are busy on the brexit and especially the french and german articles.

Maybe they think itā€™ll lessen his motivation lol. Or maybe the world is just changing for the better :yeshrug:

:francis:

They could also be so far up Russell's ass they think it's the start of his ending and in their eyes they could be trying to give him his flowers as he walks out the door

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
They could also be so far up Russell's ass they think it's the start of his ending and in their eyes they could be trying to give him his flowers as he walks out the door
Russell is overrated as fukk, dude race pace is almost identical to that of Latifi (an f2 journeyman).

You can't even blame the williams chassis, as a bad Chassis tends to show a larger gap between teammates, Vandoorne vs Alonso or Leclerc vs vettel (for the first part of the season) being a prime example.

Last edited:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Russell is overrated as fukk, dude race pace is almost identical to that of Latifi (an f2 journeyman).
Stop it. Dude is a good as advertised. There's a reason he wrecked all of the guys in his age group at the lower levels. He's only "overrated" in the face of people claiming him to be as good a Hamilton/Max/Ricciardo level driver at the current moment.

Racing back of the pack in a shyt car on race day doesn't tell me much.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. Dude is a good as advertised. There's a reason he wrecked all of the guys in his age group at the lower levels. He's only "overrated" in the face of people claiming him to be as good a Hamilton/Max/Ricciardo level driver at the current moment.

......so he's overrated then :stopitslime: right, gotcha

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

I donā€™t disagree with you... but so did Hulkenberg and you see how his career turned out. Dominance in the junior series doesnā€™t guarantee anything.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I donā€™t disagree with you... but so did Hulkenberg and you see how his career turned out. Dominance in the junior series doesnā€™t guarantee anything.
True but dominating your rookie season in the F2 series is a good sign. Leclerc did the same thing the season before. In any case, he was obviously good enough for Toto to take major interest in him.

I think he's the real deal.

......so he's overrated then :stopitslime: right, gotcha
No, but you're free to interpret it anyway you want. :yeshrug: