All Star
Daps
Checo at RB
Danny at Mclaren
Seb at Racing Point
Alonso at Renault
Lewis going for 8

Next year due to be a movie :banderas:
2021 is going to be the year of the whipping boy teammate, Bottas,Norris, Latifi,Sainz,Perez,Strol and Ocon all have the potential of turning into
One.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I wonā€™t lie brehs. Iā€™m really rooting for Perez to slam the brakes on the Max hype train. Not that Iā€™m looking for him to outright beat Max...but if he can manage to tighten those margins, itā€™ll say a lot. Max hasnā€™t had a proper teammate in two seasons.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:picard:

Dude really needs a lewis jr.

guccihhh.png

Checo at RB
Danny at Mclaren
Seb at Racing Point
Alonso at Renault
Lewis going for 8

Next year due to be a movie :banderas:
Let's see how fast McLaren gets used to Mercedes engine. They might need a year to get it together.

Will be interesting to see Perez in that RB car. Was it just Mercedes power at RP? Is Stroll just mediocre? Is that second RB car any good?

Checo won't keep quiet if that second RB is used as a test car for Max.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
I wonā€™t lie brehs. Iā€™m really rooting for Perez to slam the brakes on the Max hype train. Not that Iā€™m looking for him to outright beat Max...but if he can manage to tighten those margins, itā€™ll say a lot. Max hasnā€™t had a proper teammate in two seasons.
Verstappen is going to beat him and quite comfortably at that, remember Perez was equal to Hulkenberg who Ricciardo comfortably beat in 2019.

Despite his arrogance and annoying cult dude is still a generational talent.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I think many of us are. That Red Bull is made for Max so anyone incoming has to adapt. They need you give whoever the second driver is more than 1 year to perform and have influence on the development of the car. The constant churn is their downfall (as with Ferrari in the past).