The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You nailed it thats all he can do.

I think he has realised that now he doesnt really seem to care about the perception as much as he used to which I'm happy about. It must burn his soul tbh but I think after so long he's learnt how to deal with it.

I perosnally think Lewis and Mo Farah is the greatest sportsman this country ahs ever produced and he's now at a level where the stats back that up. Noone will ever say that a nikka from Stevenage and a runner from Somalia are #1 and #2 though. Lewis still gets hit with the Monaco tax shyt now even though Jenson Button lived down the street from him in Monaco when he won his chip :dead:

It's sad.

Mo and Lewis are the greatest sportsmen the UK has ever produced, period. Mo doesnā€™t just do it in the Olympics, heā€™s racing all of the time and killing it in the world championships.

Dude even moved his whole family to Oregon just so he could be with Alberto Salazar and his Nike crew. I would hope heā€™s treated like a god over there because the window of being great in racing isnā€™t huge and thereā€™s a lot of competition out there.

Lewis has taken Mercedes to another level Iā€™ve said this before but I hope his people are negotiating for him to have a tiny stake in the corporation. Canā€™t see them letting a breh get a piece but heā€™s worth it.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mo and Lewis are the greatest sportsmen the UK has ever produced, period. Mo doesnā€™t just do it in the Olympics, heā€™s racing all of the time and killing it in the world championships.

Dude even moved his whole family to Oregon just so he could be with Alberto Salazar and his Nike crew. I would hope heā€™s treated like a god over there because the window of being great in racing isnā€™t huge and thereā€™s a lot of competition out there.

Lewis has taken Mercedes to another level Iā€™ve said this before but I hope his people are negotiating for him to have a tiny stake in the corporation. Canā€™t see them letting a breh get a piece but heā€™s worth it.
Lewis Hamilton: Fernando Alonso agrees with Max Verstappen's theory which Russell proved | F1 | Sport | Express.co.uk

Example 20764689075438 of why they don't deserve Lewis and he should tell them to suck out at every opportunity :pacspit:

I would love it...I would fookin love it if they offered him a knighthood and he turned it down :ohlawd:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Lewis Hamilton: Fernando Alonso agrees with Max Verstappen's theory which Russell proved | F1 | Sport | Express.co.uk

Example 20764689075438 of why they don't deserve Lewis and he should tell them to suck out at every opportunity :pacspit:

I would love it...I would fookin love it if they offered him a knighthood and he turned it down :ohlawd:
I realized you have to stop being reactionary to the ā€œitā€™s just the carā€ argument. None of the past multiple world champions were winning in soap boxes. And many of the past champions had cars with performance that far outstripped their rivals. They werenā€™t as realiable sure, but they were dominating far more than Mercedes is now. Mercedes has just figured out how to combine performance with reliability, consistency, strategy, and a zero-politics work environment. Lacking in one or more of these areas has been the downfall of so many past teams.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Lewis is but Mo is a Lance Armstrong waiting to happen. We all know it.

All this ā€˜GOAT British Sportsmanā€™ is for people who donā€™t actually like sport. SPOTY is the biggest representation of this. Upper class judged nonsense. Same with giving knighthoods etc to olympians.

Miss me with that Hoy, Redgrave etc. Talkin bout a man who rows a boat every four years is seeing our greatest football players.:stopitslime:

Our greatest sportsmen are our best football players and boxers. Lennox, Calzaghe, AJ, Fury etc

shyt iā€™d put Michael Bisping above the redgraves of this world.

But hey iā€™m speaking from a white working class, monarchy despising perspective so maybe iā€™m bias.

fukk a knighthood Lewis shouldnā€™t even want one.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

All this ā€˜GOAT British Sportsmanā€™ is for people who donā€™t actually like sport. SPOTY is the biggest representation of this. Upper class judged nonsense. Same with giving knighthoods etc to olympians.

Miss me with that Hoy, Redgrave etc. Talkin bout a man who rows a boat every four years is seeing our greatest football players.:stopitslime:

Our greatest sportsmen are our best football players and boxers. Lennox, Calzaghe, AJ, Fury etc

But hey iā€™m speaking from a white working class, monarchy despising perspective so maybe iā€™m bias.

Thatā€™s the Catch-22 Lewis is in. You have a vocal crowd saying he doesnā€™t ā€œdeserveā€ a knighthood. However, if he were to turn it down and give some humble reason as to why, he would be attacked. ā€œSee! We told told you! No true Brit would EVER turn down a knighthood from the Queen!ā€

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London

nikka Redgrave won Gold in 5 straight Olympics :dead: How you fronting on that?

nikka said Michael Bisping :laff:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
nikka Redgrave won Gold in 5 straight Olympics :dead: How you fronting on that?

nikka said Michael Bisping :laff:
Because the olympics, for all we enjoy it, is not the pinnacle of sport.

You telling me you rate Michael Phelps above any great NFL/NBA player? Naaaah.

The Bisping shout was hyperbole just to make a point but itā€™s true:whoo:

Redgrave was great in his discipline but that longevity argument kind of falls down when you only have to go hard once every 4 years. I wouldnā€™t have him in my top 50 greatest British sportsmen.

Imagine rating a man who rows a boat over Bobby Charlton for example, absolute madness.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:dahell:

:dahell: Yes nikka

shyt, then fair enough:manny:

If thatā€™s your perspective thatā€™s your perspective.

I just donā€™t see how you could have a guy whoā€™s good at swimming as being a greater athlete than Michael Jordan but you do you.:mjtf: